• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your Copper Pride & Joy

1,863 posts in this topic

Noticed it has White pages! :applause:

It's even more gorgeous in person, Sam.

I hope you get another Caliber Presents 1 CGC SS 9.8 :applause:

:foryou:

Whorder

:(

I don't get it (shrug)

If I had two, Green is calling me a hoarder (in his broken, Hulk World language :baiting: ).

:cry:

Noticed it has White pages! :applause:

It's even more gorgeous in person, Sam.

I hope you get another Caliber Presents 1 CGC SS 9.8 :applause:

:foryou:

Whorder

:(

I don't get it (shrug)

If I had two, Green is calling me a hoarder (in his broken, Hulk World language :baiting: ).

:cry:

I don't think your a hoarder.

Like most copper X-Men fans, I am a big fan of Paul Smith. So, when he was at Emerald City earlier this year I decided to take a chance and get him to sign my entire run of his X-Men books. I previously posted them in the copper X-Men thread but what the heck, here they are again:

th_UncannyX-Men165CGC98WSSSmith.jpgth_UncannyX-Men166CGC98WSSSmith.jpgth_UncannyX-Men167CGC98WSSSmith.jpgth_UncannyX-Men168CGC98WSSSmith.jpgth_UncannyX-Men169CGC98WSSSmith.jpg

th_UncannyX-Men170CGC98WSSSmith.jpgth_UncannyX-Men172CGC98WSSSmith.jpgth_UncannyX-Men173CGC98WSSSmith.jpgth_UncannyX-Men174CGC98WSSSmith.jpgth_UncannyX-Men175CGC98WSSSmith.jpg

Sweet, sweet books :applause: