• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Your Copper Pride & Joy

1,863 posts in this topic

Nick, you have incredible taste in comics.

Thank you, Nate.

I tried for a higher grade with this one, but even at 9.4 it is fantastic looking. This will go into my sales pile I'm putting together.

Airboy5_94_fc.jpg

Just received two very nice orders back from CGC of Copper Age goodness. Here's just one.

Couldn't she find another way to get fitted for a new dress?

CGCdream7.jpg

he even signs his name like dave stevens. did he ever use another name?

Just received two very nice orders back from CGC of Copper Age goodness. Here's just one.

Couldn't she find another way to get fitted for a new dress?

he even signs his name like dave stevens. did he ever use another name?

Frank Frazetta-something or other.

(shrug)

Why, is that someone famous?

:insane:

My absolute favorite CA book(scanner is actin' a funny; that grid patterned look on the 1st copies' front cover is a scanning error of some sort (shrug) )....brings my total to around 30 copies now....

cfd1x3-1.jpg

My absolute favorite CA book(scanner is actin' a funny; that grid patterned look on the 1st copies' front cover is a scanning error of some sort (shrug) )....brings my total to around 30 copies now....

cfd1x3-1.jpg

:gossip: counterfeit..... :whistle:

cfd1x3-1.jpg

Good try, but no lol , i can 100% GUARANTEE its not counterfeit; and I already own a bogus copy (thumbs u

cfd1x3-1.jpg

Good try, but no lol , i can 100% GUARANTEE its not counterfeit; and I already own a bogus copy (thumbs u

It looks like someone tried to press it with a burlap sack :makepoint:

cfd1x3-1.jpg

lol Really I couldn't tell lol

cfd1x3-1.jpg

lol Really I couldn't tell lol

She still looks good in a burlap sack.

Just got this error copy of Sandman 1!

39668f26.jpg

Error?

Look close, it is Sandman 7 in a #1 case. Maybe it is just a CGC error...

:whistle: