• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FAN EXPO CANADA™ - August 27-29, 2010 - TORONTO, CANADA

847 posts in this topic

Hello Kevin & Tiz

Just a word of advice for whoever is running the electronic end of things

When the Email confirmation comes in maybe they should set it up so that it says Fan Expo registration rather than just registration in title.

That's too generic and Junk mail filters might catch it

Kev and Tiz, be more than happy to help with witnessing any special signings as always. This show keeps getting better.

Just unreal, not lip service, it is incredible. Kudos to everyone, including my homie TY!

JJ

Jon, might need to shoot you a PM...

During show hours to be specified at a later date Stan is going to be signing at his table in the celebrity autograph area - there will be autograph tickets available for purchase at the Expo for these signings. There will also be professional photo opportunity tickets available for specific times during the day.

The limited to 100 Ultimate Stan Lee Package (the one that sold out) gets the package holder into a limited, private VIP reception with Stan on Friday night, one autograph ticket, one ticket for a photo with Stan, priority seating at Stan's talk on Saturday, plus a collectible.

Already answered... yes. Details haven't been worked out yet, but it can probably be arranged as CGC will be at Fan Expo Canada. Best bet would be to contact CGC or wait for an announcement.

New Additions:

Ernest Borgnine - http://www.fanexpocanada.com/genre/guest/view/343

Academy Award Winning Actor — MARTY, MCHALE'S NAVY, SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS, ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK, AIRWOLF

Michelle Forbes - http://www.fanexpocanada.com/genre/guest/view/344

Maryanne Forrester — TRUE BLOOD, Admiral Helena Cain - Battlestar Galactica, Ensign Ro - Star Trek: The Next Generation,

cant wait to see more publishers , hope marvel is coming with all the exclusives an stan being there i hope they are. glad to some one like archie come, means more companies are noticing fanexpo. every time i see more stuff announced i get more excited for the con, come on bring on more lol

Well, Marvel IS coming... they just haven't been added to the website yet. Same with BOOM! Studios and Udon Entertainment... there are more but I'll wait until they are announced...