• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did your Secret Santa come through? Who's been naughty or nice?

204 posts in this topic

I already got my BF his gift for Xmas, got him a ASM #300 9.6...he's gonna love it
hm You got your BF's name in the CGC boards Secret Santa drawing?

BTW, I'm still waiting to recieve my purchase. I will ship it out as soon as I get it!

I already got my BF his gift for Xmas, got him a ASM #300 9.6...he's gonna love it

BTW, I'm still waiting to recieve my purchase. I will ship it out as soon as I get it!

no, never knew there was one. new to the boards and just thought people were talking about the stuff they bought for Xmas, sorry :tonofbricks:

no, never knew there was one. new to the boards and just thought people were talking about the stuff they bought for Xmas, sorry :tonofbricks:

Nothing to be sorry about. Hopefully you'll be participating next year.

In the meantime, there is the CGC Board Holiday Raffle coming up. Details up shortly ...

Welcome to the boards. I'm sure your boyfriend will love the book.

Me either. Still waiting on a couple books.....but I will soon have them....and then its wrap and send time. Wonder what the post office will say about delivery times if I take it in on Saturday?