• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DD 1 Only $2,400

109 posts in this topic

I am getting my British Citizenship as well.{really}! I thought you'd like to know that I will be soon be a fellow countrymen....

There's more than one of you? :sick:

You guys are :screwy:..

whatz up with the 'Blank' commission I asked you about..you still down?

OK, I realize most of my posts are ignored because I only write nonsense but, this time, BOOZAD..I was actually hoping you'd respond. This being a 'whatever' thread, I didn't want to PM, I will if I have to :) ,.... I want the first Boozad (Modern art) Blank commission on a new Image cover... :bump:

Bump :bump:

My Lovely manly bump..

CHECK IT OUT!!

Someone want to PM me a description of this 25k deal that went bad? I must have been out of town that day.

This should cover everything. About halfway down. A case study in being a complete jagoff.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3212598&fpart=222

nope. wrong page. nothing there about it, in fact that page is from 2008

its funny there a comic book shop in Houston that has a DD 1 missing half the cover and he wants 600 for it...

which also makes me think who the hell were cutting up all the dd1 's hahaha

I am getting my British Citizenship as well.{really}! I thought you'd like to know that I will be soon be a fellow countrymen....

OK, I realize most of my posts are ignored because I only write nonsense but, this time, BOOZAD..I was actually hoping you'd respond. This being a 'whatever' thread, I didn't want to PM, I will if I have to :) ,.... I want the first Boozad (Modern art) Blank commission on a new Image cover... :bump:

My Lovely manly bump..

CHECK IT OUT!!

I will indeed do you a commission Ches (thumbs u

I just have some work to tie up that should take a week at the most then I'll have the time free. PM me what you want and I'll be on it (thumbs u

My Lovely manly bump..

CHECK IT OUT!!

I will indeed do you a commission Ches (thumbs u

I just have some work to tie up that should take a week at the most then I'll have the time free. PM me what you want and I'll be on it (thumbs u

:banana:

Someone want to PM me a description of this 25k deal that went bad? I must have been out of town that day.

This should cover everything. About halfway down. A case study in being a complete jagoff.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3212598&fpart=222

Your posts/page setup must be different than his. Here's a direct link to the post: here ya go.

Your posts/page setup must be different than his. Here's a direct link to the post: here ya go.

(thumbs u

its funny there a comic book shop in Houston that has a DD 1 missing half the cover and he wants 600 for it...

Would've been a newstand return at the time of publication - publishers asked comic vendors to rip off the masthead of all the unsold comics they were sending back.

I just sent him an e-mail telling him what I thought of his book and his ignorance.

DRX

Hey, he just responded with a very logical answer. :roflmao:

"Let me know if you sleep better at night mess talker over ebay. These are priceless dic*wad. Your a hater bud

DRX

Seank. Now that there was funny. Now who is the jagoff??? :roflmao::roflmao:

What's so funny about being out of town and not reading the boards? I travel a lot for work and since I live in Sacramento, I'm often in the Bay Area for events. That means no computer time. Forgive me for having a life. You ought to get out of your mother's basement once in a while.

And several people PM'd me details. I agree. You're a *spoon*. Around here, if you offer to buy a book, you should buy the book absent life events such as losing a job, unexpected medical expenses, or getting served divorce papers.

And several people PM'd me details. I agree. You're a *spoon*. Around here, if you offer to buy a book, you should buy the book absent life events such as losing a job, unexpected medical expenses, or getting served divorce papers.

You're being too forgiving here. Even under these circumstances, if your misfortune ends up costing someone else a grand, you owe them an explanation and offer whatever you can, no matter how little that may be, to compensate them. Partial payment, services rendered, books, do something to attempt to rectify your own costly mistake.

Would've been a newstand return at the time of publication - publishers asked comic vendors to rip off the masthead of all the unsold comics they were sending back.

:gossip: The BOTTOM is torn off not the mast head

on the Ebay DD1

:gossip: The BOTTOM is torn off not the mast head

on the Ebay DD1

Same either way. As long as the book was mutilated and not possible to resell.

I just sent him an e-mail telling him what I thought of his book and his ignorance.

DRX

Hey, he just responded with a very logical answer. :roflmao:

"Let me know if you sleep better at night mess talker over ebay. These are priceless dic*wad. Your a hater bud

DRX

I also asked him where he found the MSRP of this book. I'm sure I'll get another thought out answer. lol What a ing knucklehead, but it is priceless.

DRX