• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gator's early Action run

41 posts in this topic

OMG!!!

:gossip: are those worth anything? :insane:

well, they each have 10c on the cover, so have to be worth a buck thirty at least, right lol

That was the price when new. A couple of these look like they have been read once, so you need to lower them to a used price.

OMG!!!

:gossip: are those worth anything? :insane:

well, they each have 10c on the cover, so have to be worth a buck thirty at least, right lol

That was the price when new. A couple of these look like they have been read once, so you need to lower them to a used price.

7c each (shrug)

When was the Action 1 acquired? Was it the last one purchased of the run?

they were purchased in this order (have to think hard, I might be off, but this is my best recollection)

10 (first)

6 (last)

they were purchased in this order (have to think hard, I might be off, but this is my best recollection)

10 (first)

6 (last)

I guess aquiring books like that would be pretty memorable Rick

10 (first)

6 (last)

I guess aquiring books like that would be pretty memorable Rick

I thought so too, but I had to think hard to remember if indeed that was the order...and I am still not 100% sure lol

thanks again, one and all...

I pretty much had stopped posting my new "acquisitions", but was reminded how much fun it is to view funny books...

I will be posting some more runs sooner or later, most of which I have never posted before (thumbs u

thanks again, one and all...

I pretty much had stopped posting my new "acquisitions", but was reminded how much fun it is to view funny books...

I will be posting some more runs sooner or later, most of which I have never posted before (thumbs u

I will certainly look forward to seeing them Rick! (thumbs u