• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-MEN #1 club
27 27

3,535 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Wreck-It Ralph said:

Does anyone have any idea where I could get a X Men 4 preferably in an 7-8.0 blue label?

Thanks for your time.

Welcome to the forums. I would bounce around all the links in the forums and get a feel for the entire community.

These threads won't do you much good for hunting down books. The Wanted to buy section and For Sale section are going to be your best bets for buying, selling and trading. 

10 minutes ago, PKJ said:

Welcome to the forums. I would bounce around all the links in the forums and get a feel for the entire community.

These threads won't do you much good for hunting down books. The Wanted to buy section and For Sale section are going to be your best bets for buying, selling and trading. 

OK Thanks I will do that.

Pretty cool to be able to somewhat trace the history of the book back a quarter of a century.

It does present much better now after the pressing work. Looks like a good example of a book that can't be improved technically with press/clean due to the nature of the flaws and the overall wear, but can very much be improved from a presentation standpoint.

6 minutes ago, kimik said:

I wonder how long it will take to translate to the rest of the early issues and other keys/1st apps in the SA run as well? 

Isn't #4 doing quite well also?

23 hours ago, speedcake said:

The price is not as shocking to me  any more, but what is shocking is paying that much for a copy with those awful pictures. I can't tell if it is stained or just poor photo's. 

Edited by PKJ

45 minutes ago, PKJ said:

The price is not as shocking to me  any more, but what is shocking is paying that much for a copy with those awful pictures. I can't tell if it is stained or just poor photo's. 

Yeah, just doesn't seem to matter when a book gets this red hot. Crazy.

I've knocked out a #1,  #3 (in transit to me now), #9, #12, #14 so far of the early big books.  But #4 is really going to burn me. I decided to wait it out on that one to see if the Wandavision buzz slows down, hopefully it will, but I'd imagine that issue will still continue to rise sharply along with #1. It's going to be the last issue I get for my personal complete run, I just know it. ugh

2 hours ago, speedcake said:

It already has. All of the keys have been going up, some of them quite alot. It's annoying

They have had a decent run up over the past year, but this is a 33% jump in a couple of weeks on XMen 1 in 4.0. I hope that means all of the other issues see that as well. :wishluck:

1 minute ago, Batmanis#1 said:
On 3/19/2021 at 3:20 AM, Wreck-It Ralph said:

Does anyone have any idea where I could get a X Men 4 preferably in an 7-8.0 blue label?

Thanks for your time.

Try ComicLink or ComicConnect or Ebay or ask here in the want to buy section.

And expect to pay dearly for it now............

1 hour ago, kimik said:

They have had a decent run up over the past year, but this is a 33% jump in a couple of weeks on XMen 1 in 4.0. I hope that means all of the other issues see that as well. :wishluck:

I sort of get X Men being up as there are so many first appearances but I don’t understand Daredevil.