• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snowed in or not Snowed in

Snow  

336 members have voted

1. 1. Snow

106 posts in this topic

Toronto had the first November in 61 years with no snow. We have had very little snow in December, January or the first seven days of February. There is no snow on the ground in my neighbourhood right now though the Beaches neighbourhood is moderated somewhat by Lake Ontario. It is cold out but it hasn't been as cold as usual. The Vancouver area, I hear, is unseasonable warm as well, with snow being trucked in for the Olympics.

..just got done surfing... 69 and sunny in palm beach,fl.

What's the term for surfing on Florida waves?

In skiing, it's called "Bunny slope".

CHECK MY AVATAR...delray beach,fl...palm beach county is home to a world class left called REEF ROAD.

waves were fun today..around 3-4 ft.

and the 9 time world champ is from florida...

Toronto had the first November in 61 years with no snow. We have had very little snow in December, January or the first seven days of February. There is no snow on the ground in my neighbourhood right now though the Beaches neighbourhood is moderated somewhat by Lake Ontario. It is cold out but it hasn't been as cold as usual. The Vancouver area, I hear, is unseasonable warm as well, with snow being trucked in for the Olympics.

All the snow is falling south of you. We got 12 inches in OHIO, but compared to some cities even further South AND East, we got nothin'

CHECK MY AVATAR...delray beach,fl...palm beach county is home to a world class left called REEF ROAD.

I've been there many times. Just messin with ya.

Although I think Kelly probably prefers Banzai pipeline, Cloudbreak, or Snapper rocks.

I've been there many times. Just messin with ya.

Although I think Kelly probably prefers Banzai pipeline, Cloudbreak, or Snapper rocks.

..wouldn't we all....at least its not snowing here. (thumbs u

Plow came by today and we dug out the end of the driveway again! Another storm Tuesday into Wednesday 10-20 more inches (Baltimore will get more and D.C, less) I hear Philly will get 20-30

Good Luck to everyone

Trust me man i know how your feeling! but hey University of Maryland is CLOSED again! still no plow in my neighborhood either. we got 34 inches and expected 12-20 tomorrow too... :(

Being so far up north I'm sure the Universitry will NOT be closed tommorow. It never closes. My two seater Nissan won't even move in this snow but I'm expected at school in 6 hours. At least I get to draw all day while I'm at school. :)

Federal Gov. is closed Universities closed new storm is coming and I am going to work. Recruiting real estate agents is an essential job.....OK I have cabin fever and I am abandoning the family to go clean my office. I love snow and I have really had about enough...This is not Buffalo! GO TERPS