• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #4 Club
12 12

3,405 posts in this topic

pretty weak 8.0

I was thinking the same thing too. I don't like the centering as much as I wanted to. Too many tick marks on spine to warrant an 8.0. Seen better looking 7.0/7.5 copies

...and call me crazy but I would like to see a back cover scan without having to ask for it at anything near this price point.

-J.

pretty weak 8.0

I was thinking the same thing too. I don't like the centering as much as I wanted to. Too many tick marks on spine to warrant an 8.0. Seen better looking 7.0/7.5 copies

...and call me crazy but I would like to see a back cover scan without having to ask for it at anything near this price point.

-J.

Worst thing about Clink.

:gossip: Scroll all the way down in the auction though ;)

pretty weak 8.0

-J.

Worst thing about Clink.

True, there is a back cover scan. hm

I suppose if I spent that kind of dough on a comic, never have, I'd be as particular as the rest of you.

Sharp eyes here definitely. ;) I still wouldn't kick it out'a bed

pretty weak 8.0

-J.

Worst thing about Clink.

Argh. Missed that. Doesn't show up in the main pictures section when accessed through the mobile ebay app. :frustrated:

-J.

pretty weak 8.0

-J.

Worst thing about Clink.

Argh. Missed that. Doesn't show up in the main pictures section when accessed through the mobile ebay app. :frustrated:

-J.

Ya the app is still lacking some features for sure. More bids coming in. Over 30k might be more of a possibility now hm wonder what the reserve is set to

Did anyone catch the dramatic reenactment of the sequence of events leading to the origin of The Flash on the show Arrow last night. I got freakin' goosebumps and almost cracked out my copy to hug and read. If this doesn't effect the interest and likely value of this book then I am a monkey's uncle.

I just hope they continue to deliver the goods when Flash gets his own show.

Very cool . . . :cloud9:

pretty weak 8.0

What see you, comic sage ???

Maybe I had the rose-colored glasses on when I looked at the 8.0 (shrug)

I'm not a buyer, so I can afford to over look the faults . . . :blush:

Registration is off enough....spine stress and transverse spine creases...soft corners upper and lower spine. Really soft/creased top right corner. I could live with it as a 7.0/7.5 but that's me (thumbs u

I was going to ask how that book graded an 8, but I see it's already been addressed several times.... Cream pages always turned me off for some reason too.

Here we go. Wish me luck picking up this one. This was one of 6 comics that he emailed me scans, needless to say the best of the bunch. Hoping that it stays in the same condition until I get to it. Well, and that I get it at all.

null_zps76af5d3f.jpg

Only 50 mins left on the 8.0

Link for those that don't want to look.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/350948220283?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

No sale at $28k. Opinions? Was it the cream pages? Did the reserve turn people off from bidding?

28k is right middle of last 2 reported GPA so price was correct imo. As others pointed out was a weak 8.0 and the cr-ow doesn't help nor does the reserve.

Here we go. Wish me luck picking up this one. This was one of 6 comics that he emailed me scans, needless to say the best of the bunch. Hoping that it stays in the same condition until I get to it. Well, and that I get it at all.

null_zps76af5d3f.jpg

SAW-WEET (thumbs u

And you can read it too ;)