• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #4 Club
12 12

3,405 posts in this topic

Nah, not me anyway. Those kinds of distinctions seem to change with the times, so best not to obsess over it.

It's commoner than all heck anyway. But it's a great book - I've had one and miss it still.

hm

Did you add a new line to your sig or am I just imagining it?

You might consider changing your name to "the Absorbing Man"

for your ability to absorb key books at an alarming rate ;)

hm

I always preferred being called "The Sponge" we don't need another *insert name here* Man

hm

I always preferred being called "The Sponge" we don't need another *insert name here* Man

I did just upgrade my sig line, but the quality messed up. I need to redo it one night this weekend if I'm not to burned out after being superdad with 3 boys worth of little league games all day Saturday and 1 make up on Sunday. Thank you both for the compliments. I just sponged up a few more Showcase issues for my set today from a few places, but no high dollar books. I'm waiting for the HA auction.

That's me. I like the book, but if someone wants it for that price they can have it. There are plenty more out there that I want to get. :) I was going to do a best offer, but I would get annoying emails after their 2k offers were auto-rejected.

I put a trade list up there and EBay nuked it. Why, I don't know. Comics or currency they still get paid. I guess they are counting on the fees from Paypal which I would deter the buyer from using anyway since their protection goes out of the window once they pay for something over multiple 10k payments anyway.