• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #4 Club
12 12

3,405 posts in this topic

I'm at a loss for what a nice presenting 7.5 or 8.0 would go for after seeing these spikes. There is next to zero GPA data. I doubt I would be able to touch an 8 though... It's funny how these bronze age books back in 2009 were going for 30k and are now at 7.5k while these older rare SA books were being ignored.

Off topic.... That IH181 came crashing out of the gate. There is also a really nice DD1 in 9.6 too.

I just traded/sold my under copy 4.0, but my 6.0 isn't going anywhere, unless I upgrade it. lol

Poor sap. You have to suffer with a 6.0 :baiting:

I was just having a conversation with a boardie. I really do believe the Flash has a chance to gain a whole new following. Its a simple super power that they have fleshed out in comics and only now can be fully realized on film/TV.

Bullish on Flash! :headbang:

If you checked my website you might see what a 4.5 is currently priced for.

I'm really beginning to wonder why people don't know that I have a Showcase #4 CGC 4.5 up for sale on my website.

That is a great price. It won't last much longer. (thumbs u

I'm really beginning to wonder why people don't know that I have a Showcase #4 CGC 4.5 up for sale on my website.

Gone now. What was it priced at?

Gone now. What was it priced at?

I think it was 11,500