• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #4 Club
12 12

3,405 posts in this topic

One of the lessons I learned from G.A.tor is to not get caught up on what you could've bought it for in the past. Buy, sell, and then buy again. I've owned higher graded copies but sold them and just kept buying. I don't know though, at these prices it might be time to sell again...

showcase4cgc25fc_zps3fa44aba.jpg

Show4.30_zpsgedbvb7b.jpg

One of the lessons I learned from G.A.tor is to not get caught up on what you could've bought it for in the past. Buy, sell, and then buy again. I've owned higher graded copies but sold them and just kept buying. I don't know though, at these prices it might be time to sell again...

showcase4cgc25fc_zps3fa44aba.jpg

Show4.30_zpsgedbvb7b.jpg

Outstanding pair you have there. :blush:

-J.

Good advice. While I may pine about it sometimes, I've taken my fair share of profit on books and passed them on.

It's still nice to have owned them all.

Showcase #4 is on fire!!! Used to own two universal 6.0's about 3-4 years ago. Sold too cheap :cry:

That it is! Buy all 3 copies cause combined its more than a 6.0 lol

The 4.0 is beating Hulk 1 to the ground.

The 2.5's need to run a bit faster to accomplish the same. The "other" copy has moved a ton in the last couple hours but the cgc hardly moved.

Edited by iceman399