• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #4 Club
12 12

3,405 posts in this topic

yeah, pretty insane. A nice looking 0.5 should hit $3k or so, but this book has seen better days!

Been offered more than 3k for my 0.5 ;)

:ohnoez: Someone offered a 1.0 for around 3k about a year ago. If I wait any longer I will be priced out soon. lol

And this 3.0 was priced at $9200 throughout 2014 and early 2015, with no takers. Seller did well to hold out this long and with a higher price too.

Yup, that one has been on my watch list . I think it was actually priced lower than $9200 at one point.

I didn't want to be the one that posted that one lol wonder where the 3.5 will end up today on HA. The 4.5 and 5.5 on CC/CL moved up the line quickly, be very interesting to see where they finish as well.

Very hard pressed to say this book isn't #2 behind AF15

I didn't want to be the one that posted that one lol wonder where the 3.5 will end up today on HA. The 4.5 and 5.5 on CC/CL moved up the line quickly, be very interesting to see where they finish as well.

In low to mid grades it seems such.

I'd like to see what a higher grade copy would bring. The competition for the low to mid grade definitely seems to be driving the prices. Curious as to how much the market would thin at a higher grade though.

-J.

In low to mid grades it seems such.

I'd like to see what a higher grade copy would bring. The competition for the low to mid grade definitely seems to be driving the prices. Curious as to how much the market would thin at a higher grade though.

-J.

I agree, I would love to see like a 7.0 go head to head however odds of that or similar are slim...only 27 vs 90 for SC4 in 7.0 or higher