• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masters Signing- Stan Lee, Joe Simon, John Romita, Colan, Zeck, Beatty+ More

565 posts in this topic

:whee::news:

http://picasaweb.google.com/NYComics/JohnRomita416#

Hi All. If you want to see some photos click this link!

The signing went well. I tried to take as many photos as possible.

The great news is that this signing so far has been meeting my high expectations. Dan did a fantastic job getting me all of the Zeck/Beatty books. You can tell those guys spend some time placing their sigs! Mr. Romita had a blast. He looked for good spots, we had brand new pens and scored lots of perfect clean signatures.

Huge thank you to Mr. Mylar my CAW for this event! He was an absolute super pro! thanks to CGC for handling everything, And a HUGE thanks to The Romitas!!!!

Mr. Simon is coming up Sunday afternoon! Check back for more photos after that!

Best,

Sean

I am the big goofy guy in the yellow shirt. Mr. Mylar is in the sweater vest. Chris is "Other Guy"

Sean, this was the most awesome, of the awesomest things...I have seen on the boards.....in a while...

it is right up there with getting a signature from Hugh Jackman himself... (thumbs u

The pictures are top notch goodness :cloud9: WOW just doesn't do it justice somehow...but..WOW!