• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who else has been spammed by Dekeuk ?

172 posts in this topic

lol I got it as a PM here on the boards. But my request was for $100,000!

This is the same slime ball that spams CLink's new listings on a daily basis with the same ridiculously overpriced books. I've complained to them but they've never bothered to respond (and are subsequently on cheetah's mess-list). Wonder if CLink knows their listings are being taken over by a professional scammer.

dekuk should be removed from the boards for spamming fraudulent investment stuff here to members....mods notified

yeah, i'm gonna be first in line to give a guy money who doesn't have a LinkedIn profile, who doesn't seem to have any information about himself on the Internet, and who represents himself as the owner of a "capital markets" company that doesn't have a website.

everything the guy does screams "caveat emptor" to me, and apparently to many others, as well

Incorrect.

But don't let that stop you. (thumbs u

Linkedin Link.

yeah, i'm gonna be first in line to give a guy money who doesn't have a LinkedIn profile, who doesn't seem to have any information about himself on the Internet, and who represents himself as the owner of a "capital markets" company that doesn't have a website.

everything the guy does screams "caveat emptor" to me, and apparently to many others, as well

Incorrect.

Linkedin Link.

He probably created that after seeing this thread. :whistle:

Incorrect.

Linkedin Link.

Is linkedin one of those sites that are kind of important now? Kind of like the new myspace for professionals? I keep getting invites but had no idea what it was.

(shrug)

I got the message via PM and thought, 15%?, that sounds suspicious. It also assumes I have $10k to fling around willy-nilly.

And I have bought from him, but it was two slabs so no overgrading. They were packaged well and shipped quickly, though...

Incorrect.

Linkedin Link.

Is linkedin one of those sites that are kind of important now? Kind of like the new myspace for professionals? I keep getting invites but had no idea what it was.

(shrug)

I would say it is for professionals. Twitter for branding, and LinkedIn for establishing contacts and business networking.

A word of caution: there is a feature in LinkedIn which reveals who visited/viewed your profile. For anyone here who is a LinkedIn member, clicking that link that was provided earlier might just give him another communication point for spamming.