• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who else has been spammed by Dekeuk ?

172 posts in this topic

Just to be clear - mass communication to solicit anything at all is not allowed via the PM system. Period.

If anyone cares to volunteer confirming the sending of this PM via requesting that I login as them and read it, then I will smite the offender like the fist of an angry god.

:whistle:

I'm still waiting for the angry fisting.

Try clenching - that should make it angrier.

yeah, i'm gonna be first in line to give a guy money who doesn't have a LinkedIn profile, who doesn't seem to have any information about himself on the Internet, and who represents himself as the owner of a "capital markets" company that doesn't have a website.

everything the guy does screams "caveat emptor" to me, and apparently to many others, as well

Incorrect.

But don't let that stop you. (thumbs u

Linkedin Link.

Is linkedin one of those sites that are kind of important now? Kind of like the new myspace for professionals? I keep getting invites but had no idea what it was.

(shrug)

It's TRYING to be...I get emails/invites about 3 a day...hell, my working daughters are on it...it basically at present means nothing to me...It may mean more to others depending on the field you're in... (shrug)

Ok, i sent Arch the PM that he sent me and I am wondering why nothing seems to have been done.

It certainly seems like a bannable offense, or at least strike worthy.

:shrug:

Perhaps Arch was interested in dekeuk's "investment opportunity"? hm

I didn't get the email. :(

I've got all my money tied up right now helping a Nigerian prince, or else I'd try and get in on this one.

:o

You too? Is this the one that says he'll pay your money back a 1,000 fold if you could send out a Western Union transfer immediately?

He told me this was a deal just between him and I.

:mad:

Seems a lot of Nigerians want to give away money?

hm

:insane:

I like Nigerians, they're hot! (they're the topless one's on the Discovery Channel right?)

I've got all my money tied up right now helping a Nigerian prince, or else I'd try and get in on this one.

You too? Is this the one that says he'll pay your money back a 1,000 fold if you could send out a Western Union transfer immediately?

hm

I like Nigerians, they're hot! (they're the topless one's on the Discovery Channel right?)

Yes, and they have more meat on their bones than Ethiopians.

hm

Yes, and they have more meat on their bones than Ethiopians.

It's better than having more bones on the meat.