• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

March Madness Grading Tournament Round of 32

335 posts in this topic

OK- I do not have grades in for the following teams- 25 hours to deadline: :sumo:

MrLatko

ARK

AJD

sckao

Frankbears

Pirate

:juggle:

Keep up. ARK and AJD submitted already.

MrLatko

ARK

AJD

sckao

Frankbears

Pirate

Sorry, I'm not that bright. :tonofbricks:

I hate seeing people drop bricks on themselves. Makes me sad. :cry:

Especially if I provoked it. :foryou:

Grades submitted. :eek: (Not good)

I bet they were better then my grades. I kept going all over the map on this round, like a drunken sailor.

Somehow, I doubt it.

Let's just say that the comics listed don't really fall within my collecting habits... I think my tournament will probably end tonight. (All the upsets yesterday really threw my NCAA picks for a loop as well... :frustrated: )

I'm getting PM's about changing grades on the JIM. If you are going to do that, you need to have them in before MrLatko submits his grades.

See Rule 3:

"3. Due date for grades is Friday at 10:00 PM PST or when the last team submits its grades." :rulez:

It's like trying to shoot a buzzer beater without knowing how much time is on the clock... :ohnoez:

I'm getting PM's about changing grades on the JIM. If you are going to do that, you need to have them in before MrLatko submits his grades.

See Rule 3:

"3. Due date for grades is Friday at 10:00 PM PST or when the last team submits its grades." :rulez:

It's like trying to shoot a buzzer beater without knowing how much time is on the clock... :ohnoez:

That's not the one I want to change. I just noticed a typo in my submission. :ohnoez:

Oh well, let the chips fall where they will. Ommmmm :cool:

See Rule 3:

That's not the one I want to change. I just noticed a typo in my submission. :ohnoez:

Oh well, let the chips fall where they will. Ommmmm :cool:

A typo? What 9.3? :roflmao: