• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2010 Overstreet Price Guide #40...HC and SC

402 posts in this topic

Rick--

Any idea why the guide is coming out so late this year? Seems like it usually published in late April or early May.

They are making a number of pricing and information error corrections to totally update the guide to 21st Century standards.

:jokealert:

not sure why, but it is solicited for release on 7/28 (again, a few days after sdcc)

From what I was told by a local dealer, a limited amount will be available at the Gemstone/Diamond booth at SDCC. And Overstreet will be there to sign them if you pick one up. People who are not attending the SDCC will have to wait until the official release date on 7/28 to pick one up.

http://www.comic-con.org/cci/cci_guests.shtml#Overstreet

ok, everyone in this thread has been PM'd desposit info (a couple of you didn't, and that is because you all already owe me so much money, that I figure you are good for it lol )

anyone in this thread that did get the PM, but can't make the deposit by Friday, just know I won't be ordering your requested copy with my initial orders (35%)...but you can still get one,

after Friday, you can still send deposit, but know you only get at a 32% discount (vs current 35%)

any questions, lmk

rick