• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your Magazine collection.
27 27

8,219 posts in this topic

On 1/2/2023 at 1:05 PM, batmiesta said:

Ant better?

pota17new.jpg

Still a little dark IMO in your blacks. Note the area in the glove above the word “Conquest”. Yours is very dark and cannot make out any of the details in the glove as compared to the other scan. The Vuescan software should have a contrast adjustment or a levels adjustment as it’s called in Photoshop.

On 1/2/2023 at 10:14 PM, Stevemmg said:

I don’t know why this magazine is so difficult in grade, but congratulations on a lovely copy. 

Yeah! You seldom see it in nice shape, I was lucky to buy this from UK ebay seller years ago along with some other nice mags he was selling at the time.

On 1/2/2023 at 11:51 PM, OtherEric said:

How many copies do you have, anyway?  You posted a 9.8 as the very first book in the thread.

lol Two  this one and a 9.6, I sold the 9.8 a few years ago and regretted it ever since, I have a few mags where I have a raw and a 9.6 just because I love the covers.

Edited by batmiesta