• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Top 10 Characters You Would Like To See Make A Modern Comeback? (Any Company)

106 posts in this topic

The Crow (worship)

(worship)

:applause:

I am so glad that I bought those books from you Nick,what an amazing read.Kudos to you :applause:

I'm glad I had the chance to help you find the entire run in one shot. It was my pleasure!

(worship)

Darkhawk seems to be coming back. I guess. He was featured prominently in "War of Kings". They really screwed with his origin story but I can't blame them for wanting to improve upon "guy finds something in an amusement park" thingie.

1.Solo--appeared in spiderman a couple times (not sure why but I liked him)

2.Blue Devil --Cool character

3.Firestorm--but bring back Ronnie Raymond

4.Spectre-but bring back Corrigan

5.Quasar

6.Metal Men

7. Adam Strange

8. Hawkman

9.Aquaman

10.Shi

Even though its more then 10

Phantom Stranger and Animal man

** I got so excited to listed characters I wanted new series from that I did not contain them to the copper age. OOPPS

What is the current status of Martin Steen. Is he alive? Is he still part of Firestorm?

Not really gone, but I dig Lobo. Funniest guy around. One of the few who can give Supes a run for his money in a fight. I'd like to see Lobo in more appearances against or with the major characters.

Imagine Lobo rapes Wonder Woman and Supes is out for revenge. Along with several other superheroes. Then Wonder Woman has a child by Lobo and ..................................well, you know the drill. SuperBad child.

Lobo is paying child support and has an arrest warrant out for him, but who the heck is gonna arrest and hold him?

No one!

(yea, I'm sick in the head)

Not really gone, but I dig Lobo. Funniest guy around. One of the few who can give Supes a run for his money in a fight. I'd like to see Lobo in more appearances against or with the major characters.

Imagine Lobo rapes Wonder Woman and Supes is out for revenge. Along with several other superheroes. Then Wonder Woman has a child by Lobo and ..................................well, you know the drill. SuperBad child.

Lobo is paying child support and has an arrest warrant out for him, but who the heck is gonna arrest and hold him?

No one!

(yea, I'm sick in the head)

Good idea. I'm surprised more plots aren't rape driven. :eek:

I do agree that Lobo needs more exposure but the responsible creative team HAS to be good. A bad Lobo series is exactly like reading Bloodwulf.

Darkhawk seems to be coming back. I guess. He was featured prominently in "War of Kings". They really screwed with his origin story but I can't blame them for wanting to improve upon "guy finds something in an amusement park" thingie.

Definitely needed a touch up on his origin. The original was weaksauce 100% in comparison to the look and powers of the character.