• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spider-Man #129 on ebay

191 posts in this topic

Sure............no problem. I also have stock in CGC interested?????

You have stock in CGC? I did'nt know they were a publicly traded company meh

Dude do you want to change your sign on name,re-sign on and not be such a goon :screwy:

lol lol lol lol lol

NO........If you don't like what I post move on.........

I......dont....think.....I......can

But hey look on the bright side you went from 5 post to 28 in 1 stupid question

Move on? No way this is too entertaining.

I love how you're being completely rude to board members...that won't get you far here. You're just going to be seen as a board troll as you're already proving.

I also love how you've been posting in Want to buy threads saying you have books possibly for sale and asking people how much they want to spend before they even know who you are, your references, scans of your comics, or any proof you even know what the hell is going on.

That ASM 129 sent to CGC and back again during a holiday weekend is hilarious as well.

Move on? No way this is too entertaining.

I love how you're being completely rude to board members...that won't get you far here. You're just going to be seen as a board troll as you're already proving.

I also love how you've been posting in Want to buy threads saying you have books possibly for sale and asking people how much they want to spend before they even know who you are, your references, scans of your comics, or any proof you even know what the hell is going on.

That ASM 129 sent to CGC and back again during a holiday weekend is hilarious as well.

We caught him in all his lies,and now he's backed into a corner giving us nothing but BS meh

Dude you don't even know how you're perceived? You probably have some sort of personality disorder..it's very hard to make friends isn't it Petey? You can't even make friends on a message board..you must be a riot in person! lol