• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spider-Man #129 on ebay

191 posts in this topic

I don't understand why you guys keep answering him if he's such a tool and a liar? Isn't there more interesting things to read about on here?

Not really lol

Actually I think this is too good to be true and it's someone messing with us.

I don't understand why you guys keep answering him if he's such a tool and a liar? Isn't there more interesting things to read about on here?

Not really lol

You dont know for sure. Just seems like the ignore option isn't used as much around here as it should be, and I don't think he was really asking for anything other than did you see his book online. Just treat others the way you would want to be treated if you said something others didn't agree with, as I have seen you in that situation before.

Ya there's an idea...blow some money on a mustang that i'll be dumping into for the next few years until I get sick of it and sell it for way less than I invested into it. Been there, done that!

Comics are much better investments. Plus my girlfriend likes them..we have enough trouble keeping our daily drivers on the road let alone buying a toy.

Hey Matt, we've found a buyer for your 92 Mustang! lol

Not really lol

You dont know for sure. Just seems like the ignore option isn't used as much around here as it should be, and I don't think he was really asking for anything other than did you see his book online. Just treat others the way you would want to be treated if you said something others didn't agree with, as I have seen you in that situation before.

Twisty, have you read the thread at all? lol It wasn't about a book he was asking about which he vaguely referred to that gave us no direction as to what he was talking about. It ended up with him saying he owned stock in CGC and that he gets his books to and from CGC in a matter of days, even on Easter sunday lol I have no problem with the way I've been treated here.

Not really lol

You need to read the entire thread before you stick up for this guy..He is obviously a liar and last time I checked we dont really like them around here.I cant speak for you twisty but I have no use for them but maybe you do (shrug)

I guess 160mph is slow????

Ok i dont know why im answering this non comic question and sorry in advance for sidetracking the board but I did have one and it wasnt fast (04 s281E) look it up PC

Not really lol

Twisty, have you read the thread at all? lol It wasn't about a book he was asking about which he vaguely referred to that gave us no direction as to what he was talking about. It ended up with him saying he owned stock in CGC and that he gets his books to and from CGC in a matter of days, even on Easter sunday lol I have no problem with the way I've been treated here.

No we love you BOO!