• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spider-Man #129 on ebay

191 posts in this topic

I don't understand why you guys keep answering him if he's such a tool and a liar? Isn't there more interesting things to read about on here?

Not really lol

Actually I think this is too good to be true and it's someone messing with us.

You dont know for sure. Just seems like the ignore option isn't used as much around here as it should be, and I don't think he was really asking for anything other than did you see his book online. Just treat others the way you would want to be treated if you said something others didn't agree with, as I have seen you in that situation before.

Twisty, have you read the thread at all? lol It wasn't about a book he was asking about which he vaguely referred to that gave us no direction as to what he was talking about. It ended up with him saying he owned stock in CGC and that he gets his books to and from CGC in a matter of days, even on Easter sunday lol I have no problem with the way I've been treated here.

No we love you BOO!

It's Boobie! lol

Hey jerry your the liar dude..........you don't know me.... so what's your problem..I was joking about have CGC stock because Oakman told me he would buy my HTG if I got them all graded.

I don't understand why you guys keep answering him if he's such a tool and a liar? Isn't there more interesting things to read about on here?

Not really lol

Actually I think this is too good to be true and it's someone messing with us.

You dont know for sure. Just seems like the ignore option isn't used as much around here as it should be, and I don't think he was really asking for anything other than did you see his book online. Just treat others the way you would want to be treated if you said something others didn't agree with, as I have seen you in that situation before.

Twisty, have you read the thread at all? lol It wasn't about a book he was asking about which he vaguely referred to that gave us no direction as to what he was talking about. It ended up with him saying he owned stock in CGC and that he gets his books to and from CGC in a matter of days, even on Easter sunday lol I have no problem with the way I've been treated here.

I guess I read the thread, but I skimmed through it so as not to waste too many brain cells. I thought that stock in CGC was just a joke so I really didn't take that seriously.

I think I just dont really care enough to read it that carefully or make rude comments to someone, whether they know what they're doing or not.

I'm not saying that you do have a problem with how you've been treated here. I think your reply actually proves the point that I was making in my post. Whatever, do what you feel you need to do I'm done here.

Hey jerry your the liar dude..........you don't know me.... so what's your problem..I was joking about have CGC stock because Oakman told me he would buy my HTG if I got them all graded.

Keep back peddling :blahblah:

Dude why would you say that???? No man ill be at the show...I have some cool book that I am taken to get graded by CGC ....at the show.

NO on site grading there..why not just mail them to cgc and speed up the process?all cgc is going to do is take them back to Florida to be graded with all the other books they get from that huge show,which means a slower turn around time for you... (shrug)

In this guy's defense - I've faxed books to CGC and had them graded that afternoon and I put them up for sale that evening. No big whoop.