• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spider-Man #129 on ebay

191 posts in this topic

I don't need my facts straight..you got caught in a lie and you're a tool..end of story. You know it...I know it..and everyone else knows it. In fact, I'm sure this forum isn't the first place that has called you out on being such a loser.

Oakman what did I lie about .............

Come on buddy lol

For on thing You did'nt send the book to CGC,there is a precedure to it when your not a member.You could not have gotten a grade in three days,two of which were Sat. &Sun.You do not have stock in CGC they are not a publicly traded company.Shall I go on :makepoint: This sh :censored: t may be great fun on other message boards,but it does'nt fly here

Did you not write this on 4/2/10? (shrug)

Hey guy's thanks for you help on the spider-man #129 ...sorry about the confusion.

Anyway's I bought the book and I am sending to CGC for a grade..I will post it on here when I get it back...

Then wrote this 3 days later on 4/5/10 (shrug)

Hey guys I found out the grade from CGC on my Amazing Spider-Man #129 is 9.2

I think It would have got a higher grade but pages were off white...

I never said when i got it graded at CGC first of all....2nd you made some wise crack thing about HTD and CGC...

But you did! You said you were sending it in.Not that you had already sent it in. :makepoint:

I never said when i got it graded at CGC first of all....2nd you made some wise crack thing about HTD and CGC...

???????? Then who graded it cause earlier you implied that it was CGC