• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two members of the Secret Avengers revealed

65 posts in this topic

How many freaking Avengers teams are there now?

3 or 4

doh!

This is why I've quit buying all the mainstream Marvel titles (after the big Skrull crossover). Bring back the good old days where you only have crossovers here and there - it made them much more fun, IMO.

I'm sure the stories are ok now, but it's just too much work. Kind of like video games. You need to dedicate hours a day for months to finish one now.

lol - I sound like an old man.

It's only as much work as you make it. I buy Uncanny X Men and X Men Legacy but I dropped Astonishing X Men. There's no reason why you have to buy all the Avengers titles because you want to buy one. (shrug)

You know that "redemption" one might still be Taskmaster or Moon Knight... but it could also be The Hood... Seems like he's been played by Norman Osborn and Loki during this whole bit.

hm

I wouldn't be surprised if "I strive for redemption" is the Sentry.

At the end of Siege, he'll probably have the Void removed from him. I think a lot of people think he's going away or going to die, but I don't think they'll kill him off.

3 or 4

doh!

This is why I've quit buying all the mainstream Marvel titles (after the big Skrull crossover). Bring back the good old days where you only have crossovers here and there - it made them much more fun, IMO.

I'm sure the stories are ok now, but it's just too much work. Kind of like video games. You need to dedicate hours a day for months to finish one now.

It's only as much work as you make it. I buy Uncanny X Men and X Men Legacy but I dropped Astonishing X Men. There's no reason why you have to buy all the Avengers titles because you want to buy one. (shrug)

Yeah, it's just too much work to figure out which Avengers title is the 'one' to read. I liked the New Avengers, but now with three teams or however many there are....

I guess I'm just tiring of the giant mega-crossovers that the Big Two feel they have to do now and then the 'post crossover' impact to the universes that usually result in a half dozen new titles to decide if you want to pick up. Don't get me wrong, I love moderns, but one of these days all of this crossover stuff is going to implode on them. It's already driven me away. But I'm just one guy.

3 or 4

doh!

Yeah, it's just too much work to figure out which Avengers title is the 'one' to read. I liked the New Avengers, but now with three teams or however many there are....

I guess I'm just tiring of the giant mega-crossovers that the Big Two feel they have to do now and then the 'post crossover' impact to the universes that usually result in a half dozen new titles to decide if you want to pick up. Don't get me wrong, I love moderns, but one of these days all of this crossover stuff is going to implode on them. It's already driven me away. But I'm just one guy.

One of the reasons i miss Immortal Iron Fist, read Captain America, and want to read Daredevil.

No event banners on those three :cloud9:

the Brubaker-verse as i like to call it.

I'm still on board with 3- Jack of Hearts, 4 - Valkyrie, 5 - Cloak. The new Captain Marvel as #3 might work, though.

1 could be Steve Rogers. I guess Bucky is on the Real Avengers team.

I'm still on board with 3- Jack of Hearts, 4 - Valkyrie, 5 - Cloak. The new Captain Marvel as #3 might work, though.

1 could be Steve Rogers. I guess Bucky is on the Real Avengers team.

Maybe the new Cloak and Dagger one shot has a clue. Ill let you guys know tomorrow.

At the end of Siege, he'll probably have the Void removed from him. I think a lot of people think he's going away or going to die, but I don't think they'll kill him off.

Sentry is finally getting interesting I hope they don't kill him off.

Yesssss...feel the evil allure of modern independents...yesss...no stupid company crossovers...no Wolverine and Deadpool in 16 books a month...yessss...

Yesssss...feel the evil allure of modern independents...yesss...no stupid company crossovers...no Wolverine and Deadpool in 16 books a month...yessss...

lol - I've already been bitten by that zombie. You don't have to bit me again!

3 or 4

doh!

I hear ya. (thumbs u

Sentry is finally getting interesting I hope they don't kill him off.

Maybe its Marvelman :insane: :insane: :insane: :insane:

3 or 4

doh!

(thumbs u

HUH, what the heck happened to this thread? I posted in it an hour or two back and it's had some posts gone missing from it including mine. (shrug)

WTF did anyone say to get posts pulled? ???