• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Poor Richard's Boston Comic Con Report and Alamanac

102 posts in this topic

. I forgot to sign Nik's cell.

Dork

No kidding. The box was in my hand and Andy offered to carry it; I had to leave dinner early and forgot. Maybe I can meet up with him before it's sent off again.

OMG Kingsley is going to hate that picture from the dinner. We both look like a deer in headlights.

Great convention though. I had a ton of fun and picked up tons of goodies...DAMN I LOVE THIS HOBBY!!!!

Great talking with you Richard...I'm sure i'll see you around!

Dinner again:

BCCDinner2.jpg

LovintheSurfer, Boobie (Boo), MT100

Nice to meet you guys!

Wow I look like I'm 18 in this picture! coool!!! lol

She is going to hate this picture but she had ample time to prepare for it! haha

That is probably the worst picture ever taken of me lol

The con was awesome. Got the majority of my FFs for surfer appearenaces....4 martinis at the dinner and pleaz excuz my typos...got ss # 2.5. And 6..and a few what ifs that I wanted from dickl pontoon

Photos available after soberization has occured.

Great chatting with you for a good 45 minutes Pontoon! We need to talk about muscle cars again next time I see you.

This was an overall good show. The attendance was good--it was really crowded. Good dealers showed up with nice inventory. An overall, good and GROWING show. Really glad I went. It was nice seeing some of my Boston buddies that I don't see any other time of the year.

And thanks to Paul for having Toon Tumblers available. I picked three up today.

Great chatting with you for a good 45 minutes Pontoon! We need to talk about muscle cars again next time I see you.

This was an overall good show. The attendance was good--it was really crowded. Good dealers showed up with nice inventory. An overall, good and GROWING show. Really glad I went. It was nice seeing some of my Boston buddies that I don't see any other time of the year.

Maybe we'll run into each other next time! I didn't hear you were there until after the con at the dinner. I had a Boston Celtics hat for you and everything! :P

A poor shot of one of the aisles.

BCCRoom.jpg

And another:

BCCRoom2.jpg

Thanks for the report and PICS. This looks like the Big Apple Con when it was held at the Penn Plaza Pavilion, before Wizard brought it and moved it.

Maybe we'll run into each other next time! I didn't hear you were there until after the con at the dinner. I had a Boston Celtics hat for you and everything! :P

Yeah. Come down to Heroes Con this summer!

I confronted Superwold Ted today about liking the thug Celtics.

Dinner again:

BCCDinner2.jpg

LovintheSurfer, Boobie (Boo), MT100

Nice to meet you guys!

Wow I look like I'm 18 in this picture! coool!!! lol

She is going to hate this picture but she had ample time to prepare for it! haha

WOW im clueless i had no idea you were taking pictures i guess my phone was intresting lol

A poor shot of one of the aisles.

BCCRoom.jpg

And another:

BCCRoom2.jpg

Thanks for the report and PICS. This looks like the Big Apple Con when it was held at the Penn Plaza Pavilion, before Wizard brought it and moved it.

+1

I really miss the ol' Big Apple Con. I have a lot of good memories of buying many books there. Sure the place was a dive and artists alley was always cramped with sweaty geeks but what the hey it was great times.