• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Display your Spider-Man CGC SS Books & Sketches
10 10

1,369 posts in this topic

100_0501a.jpg

100_0500a.jpg

Got these thanks to Chandler and Sharon. And so begins my McFarlane SS run (with a Lee thrown in).

Wow - that #311 would fit in so nicely with my set. if you ever want to part with it, please keep me in mind.

311 is one of my favorite ASM covers. I was so pleased it came back with that grade and I love the sig placement. I will keep you in mind if I ever decide to part with it though.

I chanced upon a thread where someone posted a slab signed by Stan Lee. It also seemed that Stan Lee had sketched a roach. Now, I know I heard bits and pieces about Stan Lee and roach but can someone tell me if Stan the Man really drew that roach?

I chanced upon a thread where someone posted a slab signed by Stan Lee. It also seemed that Stan Lee had sketched a roach. Now, I know I heard bits and pieces about Stan Lee and roach but can someone tell me if Stan the Man really drew that roach?

lol he drew a spider that ended up looking more like a roach if I recall correctly.

ALRIGHTY I got my Stan Lee and JRJR grades back although it'll be a few weeks till I have scans I imagine but here is an update or a bump in disguise. lol

ASM#S

201..... Stan Lee .............................. CGC 9.8 WP an upgrade from ow/w ;¤)

202.... Stan Lee ............................... CGC 9.8 WP

208..... John Romita JR .....................CGC 9.8 WP

209..... Stan Lee ...............................CGC 9.8 OW/W

220..... Stan Lee ...............................CGC 9.8 WP

224...... JRJR ....................................CGC 9.8 OW/W

228... Juggernaut head sketch Joe Rubinstein

229.... JRJR ......................................CGC 9.6, I prequaled this as a 9.6 but it was in a 9.8 slab so was hoping......

230.... JRJR ......................................CGC 9.4 The only book I prequaled so far at 9.8 to drop but as I said to Sean with such a tough dark cover all it would have taken is a NON Color breaking crease turning into a color breaking 1 for the drop.

243...... JRJR....................................CGC 9.8 OW/W

244..... JRJR ....................................CGC 9.8 WP , last 9.8 of 244 I cracked got a yellow 9.6 ;¤)

248..... JRJR ....................................CGC 9.8 OW/W

249....... JRJR ..................................CGC 9.8 WP also last 9.8 crack got a yellow 9.6 and 1 of my fav if not fav cover in run

251..... Stan Lee ..............................CGC 9.8 WP

255..... Rubinstein

256.... Rubinstein

258..... Rubinstein

259.... Rubinstein

260.... Rubinstein

261.... Rubinstein

263.... Rubinstein

264.... Rubinstein

265.... Rubinstein

268.... Rubinstein

270..... Rubinstein

271.... Rubinstein

272.... Rubinstein

273... Rubinstein

275.... Rubinstein

276.... Rubinstein

And the only ASM book in yellow I have currently is ASM#293 CGC 9.8 SS Zeck

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I still have 17 ASM 9.8 cracks to get done by Rubinstein and should have either grades or pics in the next few weeks 2 share on those books I hope!!!!!!!!!!

Rich

Where did the Rubinstein's get done?

I thought they were getting done at mid ohio but Fred said something about them going 2 be done on Saturday the 6th of November so I imagine ILL have more info soon.

It isn't a new opp or anything bud. Its the one from awhiles back so if you have books involved you can expect them to be completed sooner than later I believe.

Rich

I thought they were getting done at mid ohio but Fred said something about them going 2 be done on Saturday the 6th of November so I imagine ILL have more info soon.

It isn't a new opp or anything bud. Its the one from awhiles back so if you have books involved you can expect them to be completed sooner than later I believe.

Rich

joe canceled mid ohio :tonofbricks: desertwind is helping out a little with pushing joe along.

Rich

joe canceled mid ohio :tonofbricks: desertwind is helping out a little with pushing joe along.

Ah ah.

Thank god it's you that's looking after my 17 cracked ASM CGC 9.8s for this duration as your 1 of the most reliable people out there and Id be wary if they were with someone who just cracked em and had them laying around raw but I have seen pics of all the prepped books which calms my nerves alot.

Rich