• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Display your Spider-Man CGC SS Books & Sketches
10 10

1,369 posts in this topic

I've got this one---

asm648kaare.jpg

:cool:

FINALLY got this back from the signing. A couple shipping mishaps, but it arrived all in good order. My very first SS book...I'm hooked now. Just sent off a DD #16 and DD #17 to DWC for a John Romita and a Stan Lee.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f54/dicjones/ASM300SSFront.jpg[/img]]ASM 300

Here is a Journal entry I made when I sent it off.

Journal

FINALLY got this back from the signing. A couple shipping mishaps, but it arrived all in good order. My very first SS book...I'm hooked now. Just sent off a DD #16 and DD #17 to DWC for a John Romita and a Stan Lee.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f54/dicjones/ASM300SSFront.jpg[/img]]ASM 300

Here is a Journal entry I made when I sent it off.

Journal

Glad to hear the package reached you safely. I could only imagine the pain you were going through. :cry:

Yeah, mine was one of the last to get shipped out in the first place, which was a delay to begin with. I saw all these posts for books people got back and mine hadn't shipped yet.

Then CGC shipped it back to DWC instead of me.

When DWC shipped it out, somehow it had the wrong address on it and the post office returned it because they said it didn't exist.

I got DWC the right address but they were at a convention so they couldn't mail it out until they got back.

It arrived on a Saturday, and it needed a signature, but I was at work and my wife, who was at home, never heard the mail lady so she just left that stupid note saying it could be picked up anytime monday.

I was there about 5 minutes after they opened, I wasn't waiting any longer than I had too that was for sure!!!

Yeah, mine was one of the last to get shipped out in the first place, which was a delay to begin with. I saw all these posts for books people got back and mine hadn't shipped yet.

Then CGC shipped it back to DWC instead of me.

When DWC shipped it out, somehow it had the wrong address on it and the post office returned it because they said it didn't exist.

I got DWC the right address but they were at a convention so they couldn't mail it out until they got back.

It arrived on a Saturday, and it needed a signature, but I was at work and my wife, who was at home, never heard the mail lady so she just left that stupid note saying it could be picked up anytime monday.

I was there about 5 minutes after they opened, I wasn't waiting any longer than I had too that was for sure!!!

Wow, what a story! Glad it all worked out! (thumbs u