• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New GA books. Good Girl Art with a couple of Superhero war books.

79 posts in this topic

Fight Comics #44 5.5 $75 Captain Fight returns. Matt Baker art.

FightComics445_5.jpg

:takeit:

Was expecting this one to sell a lot faster :) Great cover.

Bruce

I'm surprised you didn't buy it! :baiting:

Haha, I wanted to but picked up an Adventure #79, Master #14 and Black Terror #7 yesterday and a Jo Jo #25 from donut like a week ago. So poor.

Bruce

Nice books Roy! Where are the St. John's? :)

Didn't find any this time around. Just picked up an Authentic Police Cases #6 for Lou.

Didn't find any this time around. Just picked up an Authentic Police Cases #6 for Lou.

You'll have to share a picture when you get a chance. It's a pretty dramatic cover. You don't see them around too often. I found one on ebay misclassified and got it for around $60. I'm looking for a 14. I'm not sure why this one is so difficult to find in decent shape.

As if on cue:

Jumbo Comics #127 5.0 $45 Matt Baker art. ON HOLD FOR NOW...

JumboComics1275_0.jpg

I took it. Thanks to Roy, my Jumbo run now needs one more issue for the 68-130 Sky Girl run.

You'll have to share a picture when you get a chance. It's a pretty dramatic cover. You don't see them around too often. I found one on ebay misclassified and got it for around $60. I'm looking for a 14. I'm not sure why this one is so difficult to find in decent shape.

Just for show:

AuthenticPoliceCases6.jpg

Just for show:

Nice copy Roy, I bet Louise was happy to have it.

Just for show:

Nice copy Roy, I bet Louise was happy to have it.

Nice book Roy. I've been looking for a nice copy as well, if you ever decide to sell it pls let me know.

Planet Comics #51 3.0 $95

PlanetComics513_0.jpg

Why is this copy only a 3.0? Looks nicer.

Spine split top and bottom, some rust on staples, soiling back cover...might even be a 3.5

(shrug)