• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

HULK # 1 CLUB
21 21

3,619 posts in this topic

For now Hulk 1 is king in grades 8.0 and higher.

I wouldn't mention that on the AF15 thread... :gossip:

An AF15 9.2 recently sold a few months ago for 392K...so I would say both books are trending up...up and away.

Is there a link to that sale or was it a private sale? If that is the case then AF15 is still king even in high grades.

Edited by SupergirlDC1959

An AF15 9.2 recently sold a few months ago for 392K...so I would say both books are trending up...up and away.

Is there a link to that sale or was it a private sale? If that is the case then AF15 is still king even in high grades.

Here's the link on CGC news

https://www.cgccomics.com/news/viewarticle.aspx?IDArticle=5322&

Hulk 1 is more rare than AF15 in 9.0+; hence, the strong price for H1 in this grade.

Edited by showcase22gr1959

and a 9.4 for 450K

and a 9.4 for 450K

Not the nicest 9.4 out there either.

Hulk 1 9.0 @ 275K pending sale on ComicLink

Wow, isn't that higher than the last reported AF15 9.0 sale? (shrug)

Wow that is a huge sale!! Yes the last AF15 CGC 9.0 sold for 200k a few months back on ComicLink.

Yeah, but what would it sell for now?

This was about 2 months ago so most likely the same.

Voldy 9.0 sold for $230K earlier this year.

Hulk 1 is more rare than AF15 in 9.0+; hence, the strong price for H1 in this grade.

Personally, I think the lone 9.4 Hulk #1 would give people whiplash if it came to market.

I could see it pushing $1MIL book at this point.

Personally, I think the lone 9.4 Hulk #1 would give people whiplash if it came to market.

Probably the most expensive book of all the SA!! I think it could go up to 1.25$ million.

I would think it would flirt with that mark too unless another 9.4 miraculously showed up.

I would think it would flirt with that mark too unless another 9.4 miraculously showed up.

I keep holding out hope that I'll find one in that condition in a random yard sale. :wishluck:

I keep holding out hope that I'll find one in that condition in a random yard sale. :wishluck:

Keep me in mind if you find twins.

Thank goodness they have a Make Offer button! :D

I don't think too much of a discount since this book was sold in 2014 and up for sale again. That year two 9.2 sold for a record price.

Edited by showcase22gr1959