• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Journey Into Mystery #83 Club
18 18

997 posts in this topic

No but couldn't find it or overlooked. it is a sweet book and super happy to have my copy in hand. Even better its my first and only sig series book too.
I'm happy you like it.

I am happy that Sam I am is happy that you like it!!!! lol

It's funny I just looked and tried to find this page today, I forgot where it was. I tried to show a co worker my copy of this book, only to find the link was broken, so just added a new image up

Here is my ticket

DB3817BC-B356-449F-8D7C-B63A702F9661_zps4pstvfoc.jpg

It's funny I just looked and tried to find this page today, I forgot where it was. I tried to show a co worker my copy of this book, only to find the link was broken, so just added a new image up
Here is my ticket

DB3817BC-B356-449F-8D7C-B63A702F9661_zps4pstvfoc.jpg

Beautiful copy! Bright colours! Welcome to the club. :applause:

-J.

Finally a member of this club! Here is my copy :grin:

26434705185_d12e4c9a9a_b.jpg

Congrats and welcome to the club! Very nice copy with white PQ and a well-centered cover. :applause:

I've seen so many JIM 83's out there with the cover's right edge cut short, even affecting as far as the "MC" box, let alone the Comics Code stamp. And those were all legit printing defects! :facepalm: