• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Western comics.
11 11

2,254 posts in this topic

Crack Western #71.

CrackWestern71_zpsecc690f8.jpg

Reed Crandall splash.

CrackWestern71Crandallsplash_zps389f9c53.jpg

Harry Anderson splash.

CrackWestern71HarryAndersonsplash_zps3c84bd77.jpg

The middle right panel of this Anderson page is really bugging me. The image looks very familiar but I can't place it. Maybe I just saw someone post it before? (shrug)

CrackWestern71HarryAndersonpanel_zps9348fce0.jpg

The middle right panel of this Anderson page is really bugging me. The image looks very familiar but I can't place it. Maybe I just saw someone post it before? (shrug)

CrackWestern71HarryAndersonpanel_zps9348fce0.jpg

Reminds me of the Dynamic 8 cover a little, but I can also feel those eyes burying into me! :eek:

My whole life, I was perfectly content to not buy westerns. Then I saw damonwad's books. I blame him.

The way I figure it, one Maneely should do it. Maybe two. And a Heath would be sweet. Maybe two. Severin. Toth. Kirby. I think I have a few romance books I can sell...maybe to someone just getting into romance.

KidColt73fc100_zpse6976ed3.jpg

My whole life, I was perfectly content to not buy westerns. Then I saw damonwad's books. I blame him.

The way I figure it, one Maneely should do it. Maybe two. And a Heath would be sweet. Maybe two. Severin. Toth. Kirby. I think I have a few romance books I can sell...maybe to someone just getting into romance.

KidColt73fc100_zpse6976ed3.jpg

Who do you mean? lol

That's a nice looking Kid Colt.

There are so many great Maneely, Heath, Severin, etc... covers, I think you'll have a problem stopping at two.

lon1743a_zpsad774f2b.jpg

TERRIFIC LOOKING!!!

mm

Thanks, Marty.

Westerns are one area of GA where it's still possible to pick up some really nice books at reasonable prices.

I think this book should be in the Western thread due to the Gene Autry story

<a  href=http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u476/comicjack/102_5304_zpsea79d173.jpg' alt='102_5304_zpsea79d173.jpg'>

Insides are just wonderful reading just like a live movie panel

<a  href=http://i1069.photobucket.com/albums/u476/comicjack/102_5305_zpsf6ea9a04.jpg' alt='102_5305_zpsf6ea9a04.jpg'>