• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Western comics.
11 11

2,254 posts in this topic

now you're talking bri - norm saunders yum and that's a heck of a nice looking biro. who knew you had such depth? the same guy that knows you're the #1 uploader to the comicbookpedigree's site.

No fair editing after i call you on a goof... lol Yeah, I might be the #1 uploader there, but those weren't all my books...I'm just tryin' ta work for a free copy of the Pedigree book, when it comes out in 2115...

No words from horses. No words from cowboys. Just a moment in time, preserved. I went back and forth on this Campbell cover. Did I like it? Did I not like it? But, in the end, it was always...compelling.

MonteHale87fc_zpsznnq0ghq.jpg

Put me in the "like it" camp. :D

I like the line art, but not the B/W floating photo head.

This is kind of a "nothing" book, but i like the cover and the colors...and it's in pretty nice condition:

2j5mdxs.jpg

and who can forget this cover, with...uh...a great big Indian and an itty bitty tied up woman...the curvy streaks are folds in the bag...

10xfzpt.jpg

Edited by tricolorbrian

I think I showed this once...oh well, here it is again...a scarce #1...

1huzw5.jpg

I really like that one.