• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dishonest stuff going on in the Board Only Sales Area Forum...Sad.
5 5

1,781 posts in this topic

Awesome!!

You know who else could grade???

This Guy:

idi-amin2.jpg

And he had great people skills too. Coincidences abound. :eyeroll:

and Idi can make slabs float in thin air!

:o

That's one way to avoid SCS. :busy:

Fatburger :gossip::cloud9:

Dear DiceX,

Any chance you can change your signature? How about just the comic book?

Thanks,

Andy :wishluck:

Andy,

First of all I find it odd that this signature took longer than the Gina signature before someone complained about it.

Second of all, give it a week or so. I'm sure everyone on the boards will steal it and put their own comics in it, so just be patient.

Love,

Dice

I luv the sigline.

:luhv:

we have one on PCbeach now...going there for lunch on Saturday...

on a side note, I am ready for some more bashing on the head for posting the scan, so let's have it... don't be shy!

Rick

I'm late to the game here. But this guy has shown himself to be an A-#1 tool here on the boards. Clearly, he was not on such a hiatus that he couldn't come on to gloat after he quickly got the book graded and somehow managed the raw grade he had assigned, both of which are Generous to say the least.

Now I know you to be pretty much devoid of ill intent. And you tend to be very forgiving of people's transgressions in the comic world (Silver Age Comics and bluechip come to mind). That's your nature. But frankly (pun intended) you got played here. The only reason he had you post is that he's grasping for credibility straws.

Seroiusly. Have you looked at Frankie's raw listings on eBay??? I'd have a hard time shaking the guy's hand if he was my brother. He's the personification of the problems this hobby has had for the last 30 years.

He's a chronic liar.

Gator, you just used up one of your 9 lives.

lol

Raw onion is "da bomb". I put it on sandwhiches, burgers, hot dogs and in salads.

Awesome in tuna as well

And in an omelette :cloud9:

Raw onion is "da bomb". I put it on sandwhiches, burgers, hot dogs and in salads.

Awesome in tuna as well

:baiting: wouldn't it be considered "cooked" then, or do you mean sprinkled over an omelette?

Awesome in tuna as well

:baiting: wouldn't it be considered "cooked" then, or do you mean sprinkled over an omelette?

Sprinkled..you mean diced?

Awesome in tuna as well

Sprinkled..you mean dice?

You rang? :shy:

Awesome in tuna as well

Ranged Onions..that doesn't sound good... :sick:

Awesome in tuna as well

Diced onion and crushed garlic go really well in Paprikash and Pasulj (which is kind of a chili soup).

:cloud9:

Awesome in tuna as well

Diced and not sauteed separately so they are mostly raw. Or as a condiment. Or when doing my Rocky imitation just added to the raw eggs in a glass before I chug it down.

Awesome in tuna as well

Diced onion and crushed garlic go really well in Paprikash and Pasulj (which is kind of a chili soup).

:cloud9:

You know how I know you're gay.. lol

Awesome in tuna as well

Is that anything like free range onions?

Awesome in tuna as well

Is that anything like free range onions?

Did someone say FREE????

[font:Arial Black]SIGN ME UP!!![/font]

Hey, I can cook and also design woman's clothes and I cry at movies.

...but tell me, how?

:insane:

Awesome in tuna as well

I would think that a diced onion is what it becomes. No longer whole, it is now diced.

Sprinkling is what you do to the diced onion. Capiche?

...but tell me, how?

I was only kidding..I didn't think you would really come out like that...damn..my bad... :eek:

:roflmao:

...but tell me, how?

I was only kidding..I didn't think you would really come out like that...damn..my bad... :eek:

Now I'm going to have to start a thread to prove I'm not gay.

:sorry:

Awesome in tuna as well

I would think that a diced onion is what it becomes. No longer whole, it is now diced.

Sprinkling is what you do to the diced onion. Capiche?

Let me get this straight....Sprinkling is the action, diced onions is the noun... Capiche mean you'ved watched the entire Godfather trilogy??

Fatburger :gossip::cloud9:

Dear DiceX,

Any chance you can change your signature? How about just the comic book?

Thanks,

Andy :wishluck:

Andy,

First of all I find it odd that this signature took longer than the Gina signature before someone complained about it.

Second of all, give it a week or so. I'm sure everyone on the boards will steal it and put their own comics in it, so just be patient.

Love,

Dice

Dear Dice,

Thanks very much for your prompt reply. You are so funny, you should def leave it up for a week or so. People will def see how funny it is.

Hugs not drugs,

3GH