• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dishonest stuff going on in the Board Only Sales Area Forum...Sad.
5 5

1,781 posts in this topic

We'll do pizza on Thursday. :foryou:

that 5guys burgers is pretty good too...yum

their fries suck though

Not so, sir.

5 guys is the :censored::sumo:

Never heard of 5guys. Just looked it up and saw that there is one about 5 minutes away. hm

run, don't walk!!!

They opened one right around the corner from where I work, but they opened it the week after I had my heart attack. I've not had a burger since, and it's like torture for people to tell me how good their burgers are. All the guys at work eat them in front of me making their orgasmic noises.

I've never had one, and probably never will. :cry:

:sorry:

my brother in law had quadruple bypass a few years ago...but, if you do anything in moderation, the doctors allow him the occasional burger...maybe you can too :wishluck:

There is a five guys on PCB literally like 2 minutes from my house....I frequent there....and their fries do not, in fact, suck.
at Pier Park... my family and I will be there for lunch on Saturday ...about a 30 minute drive from Lynn Haven, but generally worth it :headbang:

I forgot you were from LH....I lived there during my high school/middle school years.

There is a five guys on PCB literally like 2 minutes from my house....I frequent there....and their fries do not, in fact, suck.
at Pier Park... my family and I will be there for lunch on Saturday ...about a 30 minute drive from Lynn Haven, but generally worth it :headbang:

I forgot you were from LH....I lived there during my high school/middle school years.

A. Crawford Mosley :headbang:

Yes sir..C/O 2001....Wasn't too long ago

5guys burgers are last meal worthy :cloud9:

(thumbs u

The news did a piece on them the other night. One 5 guys burger has the same # of calories as 2 quarter pounders from McDonalds.

Wonder if that includes mayo and other toppings?

I'm happy with just the burger, cheese, pickle, lettuce, raw onion and ketchup. :acclaim:

I may need to go there for lunch today now...

Raw oninon?? :sick: I'd rather have a nail driven into my eye than eat raw onion!

Raw onion is "da bomb". I put it on sandwiches, burgers, hot dogs and in salads.

+1

It makes my home-made mustard potato salad even better! :acclaim:

Yes sir..C/O 2001....Wasn't too long ago

1985 for me, but I am an old fart lol

I have this friend who eats raw onions likes apples...they even make the same crunching sound when he bites into them....

He claims it's excellent for the teeth (shrug)

5guys burgers are last meal worthy :cloud9:

(thumbs u

The news did a piece on them the other night. One 5 guys burger has the same # of calories as 2 quarter pounders from McDonalds.

we have one on PCbeach now...going there for lunch on Saturday...

on a side note, I am ready for some more bashing on the head for posting the scan, so let's have it... don't be shy!

What's the point? I think, or rather I hope, you get the gist. No more Bonnie to Frank's Clyde. :wishluck:

Let's just ban G.A.tor and Dr.Frankenstein! They are obviously working together. rantrant

:o

;)

I have this friend who eats raw onions likes apples...they even make the same crunching sound when he bites into them....

My 1-year old begs and cries whenever we slice raw onions until we give her a slice. She loves 'em. Especially when accompanied with Dill Pickles and Green pepper. Can't say much for the diapers afterwards though... :sick:

their fries suck though

Not so, sir.

Never heard of 5guys. Just looked it up and saw that there is one about 5 minutes away. hm

run, don't walk!!!

They opened one right around the corner from where I work, but they opened it the week after I had my heart attack. I've not had a burger since, and it's like torture for people to tell me how good their burgers are. All the guys at work eat them in front of me making their orgasmic noises.

my brother in law had quadruple bypass a few years ago...but, if you do anything in moderation, the doctors allow him the occasional burger...maybe you can too :wishluck:

Oh, I'm allowed to have a sin meal from time to time, but I'd have to blow a whole month's worth of sin days just for one of their burgers.

Do you realize how hard it is to eat well without a sin day for a whole month? :cry:

their fries suck though

Not so, sir.

run, don't walk!!!

Oh, I'm allowed to have a sin meal from time to time, but I'd have to blow a whole month's worth of sin days just for one of their burgers.

Do you realize how hard it is to eat well without a sin day for a whole month? :cry:

truthfully no, I don't... in fact, ciorac told me just yesterday that I have the WORSE eating habit of anyone he knows... probably would be smart for me to start eating healthy, but it is TOUGH.. I can't imagine a month (heck, I can't go a day)... but, treat yourself at least once (thumbs u

He must be real popular with the ladies.

My 1-year old begs and cries whenever we slice raw onions until we give her a slice. She loves 'em. Especially when accompanied with Dill Pickles and Green pepper. Can't say much for the diapers afterwards though... :sick:

My son is a big fan of onions and garlic since he was a little tyke.

(thumbs u

Rick

I'm late to the game here. But this guy has shown himself to be an A-#1 tool here on the boards. Clearly, he was not on such a hiatus that he couldn't come on to gloat after he quickly got the book graded and somehow managed the raw grade he had assigned, both of which are Generous to say the least.

Now I know you to be pretty much devoid of ill intent. And you tend to be very forgiving of people's transgressions in the comic world (Silver Age Comics and bluechip come to mind). That's your nature. But frankly (pun intended) you got played here. The only reason he had you post is that he's grasping for credibility straws.

well, I am a forgiving type :angel: ... or maybe that should be :cry:

but just to clarify, I never did any more biz with Silver Age nor do I recall ever "defending" or forgiving them hm

Sorry buddy. I was thinking back on the batmanfan deal where he was partnered with Gus. It was actually Bill that was pseudo defending continuing to do business with Gus.

their fries suck though

Not so, sir.

run, don't walk!!!

Personally, I think their burgers are being grossly over-rated on this board. Are they good? Yes. Are they anywhere near the best I have ever had? Not even close. I have had much better burgers.

their fries suck though

Not so, sir.

Nice find! I had no idea there was one around here either. I know whats for lunch now lol

since frank is on a self exile, he did ask me to pass on that he can grade pretty good afterall... the book was sent in for grading, and this is the result...

Why would you even pass on information relayed to you be such an obvious person_too_unaware_of_social_graces? Frankly, I'm disappointed in you, Rick, for dredging this muck back up to the surface. Apparently, poor taste needed a spokesperson.

because he politely asked me to, however, don't confuse a messenger with a spokesperson... I found it interesting that the book actually graded 9.2 (speculating on how, but that is a different story) (thumbs u

Dear Rick,

It was so nice to see you on the boards again, I'm glad to see that you're doing well. If you wouldn't mind a favor, I'd like to kindly ask that you give me your Action 1. If it's not too much trouble, any Detectives you have in your posession would go nicely with it too. I wish you all the best,

Dan

I asked politely... :sumo:

since frank is on a self exile, he did ask me to pass on that he can grade pretty good afterall... the book was sent in for grading, and this is the result...

Why would you even pass on information relayed to you be such an obvious person_too_unaware_of_social_graces? Frankly, I'm disappointed in you, Rick, for dredging this muck back up to the surface. Apparently, poor taste needed a spokesperson.

because he politely asked me to, however, don't confuse a messenger with a spokesperson... I found it interesting that the book actually graded 9.2 (speculating on how, but that is a different story) (thumbs u

Dear Rick,

It was so nice to see you on the boards again, I'm glad to see that you're doing well. If you wouldn't mind a favor, I'd like to kindly ask that you give me your Action 1. If it's not too much trouble, any Detectives you have in your posession would go nicely with it too. I wish you all the best,

Dan

(this one is for Doc)...

"no" :baiting:

Dear Rick,

Dan

(this one is for Doc)...

You should have asked for the carded Mego Wonder Woman.

Dear Rick,

Dan

(this one is for Doc)...

^^