• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dishonest stuff going on in the Board Only Sales Area Forum...Sad.
5 5

1,781 posts in this topic

You know how I know you're gay.. lol

Hey, I can cook and also design woman's clothes and I cry at movies.

...but tell me, how?

:insane:

I was only kidding..I didn't think you would really come out like that...damn..my bad... :eek:

:roflmao:

Now I'm going to have to start a thread to prove I'm not gay.

:sorry:

No NO NO!!!! Don't ]start a thread like that!! Last time I did that, I got a bunch of PMs of how "Brave and courageous" I was at finally admitting to it...and the "not that there is anything wrong with that"...my box was flooded for about a week...even my wife was telling me it was OK...

:grin:

...but tell me, how?

I was only kidding..I didn't think you would really come out like that...damn..my bad... :eek:

No NO NO!!!! Don't ]start a thread like that!! Last time I did that, I got a bunch of PMs of how "Brave and courageous" I was at finally admitting to it...and the "not that there is anything wrong with that"...my box was flooded for about a week...even my wife was telling me it was OK...

Here's one for the mis-quoted thread.

...but tell me, how?

Because you like Coldplay.

I think there is nothing wrong with him doing that but, seriously.. naked with back pantyhose.???.. :sick:

All of this thread derailing is me off. It is also off DR. FRANKENSTEIN.

It's him off because it's not about him. He told me sold. He also politely asked me to send along a few messages (since GAtor was busy).

First, to kryptospidey - (and these are Frank's actual words, why would I lie) - "Krypto, I feel so bad about what happened that I cracked the Avengers 57 out of it's fresh 9.2 CGC holder, rolled it up, and shoved it up my own individual_without_enough_empathy. I will clench it here in the lotus position for as long as, and until you say that I have done penance. I am truly sorry for my miserable life, and all the 'roid induced rages I have directed your way."

Second, to everyone else - (again, eloquently spoken by a truly remorseful Frank Simmons, really, I promise) - "I suck." He then broke down sobbing....

...or at least I think that's what was said by somebody.

It's him off because it's not about him. He told me sold. He also politely asked me to send along a few messages (since GAtor was busy).

First, to kryptospidey - (and these are Frank's actual words, why would I lie) - "Krypto, I feel so bad about what happened that I cracked the Avengers 57 out of it's fresh 9.2 CGC holder, rolled it up, and shoved it up my own individual_without_enough_empathy. I will clench it here in the lotus position for as long as, and until you say that I have done penance. I am truly sorry for my miserable life, and all the 'roid induced rages I have directed your way."

Second, to everyone else - (again, eloquently spoken by a truly remorseful Frank Simmons, really, I promise) - "I suck." He then broke down sobbing....

Richard, if you ever get tired of selling comics, I think you might have a career in comedy :foryou:

Raw onion is "da bomb". I put it on sandwhiches, burgers, hot dogs and in salads.

Awesome in tuna as well

And in an omelette :cloud9:

:baiting: wouldn't it be considered "cooked" then, or do you mean sprinkled over an omelette?

Sprinkled..you mean diced?

I would think that a diced onion is what it becomes. No longer whole, it is now diced.

Sprinkling is what you do to the diced onion. Capiche?

I believe at that point the onion has been molested.

That was entertaining, but I'm just not feeling the sincerity.

Raw onion is "da bomb". I put it on sandwhiches, burgers, hot dogs and in salads.

Awesome in tuna as well

And in an omelette :cloud9:

:baiting: wouldn't it be considered "cooked" then, or do you mean sprinkled over an omelette?

Sprinkled..you mean diced?

I would think that a diced onion is what it becomes. No longer whole, it is now diced.

Sprinkling is what you do to the diced onion. Capiche?

I believe at that point the onion has been molested.

If nothing else, it has been altar boyed.

Damn...i thought you were going to say it was cracked out and for sale on Ebay as a 9.4 now... :insane:

...but tell me, how?

Wait, you're not...? :shrug:

That sucks.

I had a cousin of mine all lined up for you and everything.

Drat.

jkvfwijpg.gif

...but tell me, how?

lol

...but tell me, how?

lol

...but tell me, how?

Because you like Coldplay.

I like coldplay (shrug)

That was entertaining, but I'm just not feeling the sincerity.

:o

I'm just not feeling the sincerity.

What are you feeling?

The wives are the last to find out...