• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dishonest stuff going on in the Board Only Sales Area Forum...Sad.
5 5

1,781 posts in this topic

Thank you Krypto...Purchasing this Avengers #57 from you for $150. turned out to be an excellent deal for me. Turns out the book now graded as a CGC 9.2 is worth about $900.00 based on GPA sales :applause:.

When you got so worked up regarding the Avengers #57 scan I posted by accident, I contacted the gentleman I sold the book to and asked him " Had the gentleman on the boards actually purchased the Avengers #57 based on the wrong scan I posted, would you have sold it back to me and bailed me out" ? Turns out he picked up a 9.2 slabbed copy a week after buying my ( your old copy ) copy...so I bought your old copy back from him and sent it in for grading . Whew...sure was a lot of conversation about a simply mistake, however looks like it all worked out in the end...well for me anyway. Thanks again , thanks to you this is the best deal I have bought this year ! :foryou:

OK, so you supposedly take the "high road" apologize, and announce you are leaving for a while, but you are really watching the board instead (which can't exactly be healthy).

You then return, to gloat about something, that caused many people to be less than happy with you in the first place.

Would you kindly block me as a buyer on Ebay? Since there is no way to block sellers, I don't want to accidentally purchase something from you and have it in a thread later on. :foryou:

Is there some kind of "List" we can get on? hm

Thank you Krypto...Purchasing this Avengers #57 from you for $150. turned out to be an excellent deal for me. Turns out the book now graded as a CGC 9.2 is worth about $900.00 based on GPA sales :applause:.

When you got so worked up regarding the Avengers #57 scan I posted by accident, I contacted the gentleman I sold the book to and asked him " Had the gentleman on the boards actually purchased the Avengers #57 based on the wrong scan I posted, would you have sold it back to me and bailed me out" ? Turns out he picked up a 9.2 slabbed copy a week after buying my ( your old copy ) copy...so I bought your old copy back from him and sent it in for grading . Whew...sure was a lot of conversation about a simply mistake, however looks like it all worked out in the end...well for me anyway. Thanks again , thanks to you this is the best deal I have bought this year ! :foryou:

OK, so you supposedly take the "high road" apologize, and announce you are leaving for a while, but you are really watching the board instead (which can't exactly be healthy).

You then return, to gloat about something, that caused many people to be less than happy with you in the first place.

Would you kindly block me as a buyer on Ebay? Since there is no way to block sellers, I don't want to accidentally purchase something from you and have it in a thread later on. :foryou:

Is there some kind of "List" we can get on? hm

Yes, you can get on Cal's list.

Jebus, I can smell the all the way over here doh!

Hey, c'mon. If that's the best that he could come up with, give him a break. small-poke1.gif

since frank is on a self exile, he did ask me to pass on that he can grade pretty good afterall... the book was sent in for grading, and this is the result...

Why would you even pass on information relayed to you be such an obvious person_too_unaware_of_social_graces? Frankly, I'm disappointed in you, Rick, for dredging this muck back up to the surface. Apparently, poor taste needed a spokesperson.

because he politely asked me to, however, don't confuse a messenger with a spokesperson... I found it interesting that the book actually graded 9.2 (speculating on how, but that is a different story) (thumbs u

How is that interesting considering he had the back cover cleaned?

It's a slap to the face watching you post stuff on Frank's behalf - by acting as his messenger you're lending him an air of respectability that he does not deserve.

I think CGC blew it on the second go around.

We'll do pizza on Thursday. :foryou:

that 5guys burgers is pretty good too...yum

5guys burgers are last meal worthy :cloud9:

(thumbs u

The news did a piece on them the other night. One 5 guys burger has the same # of calories as 2 quarter pounders from McDonalds.

(thumbs u

The news did a piece on them the other night. One 5 guys burger has the same # of calories as 2 quarter pounders from McDonalds.

we have one on PCbeach now...going there for lunch on Saturday...

on a side note, I am ready for some more bashing on the head for posting the scan, so let's have it... don't be shy!

(thumbs u

on a side note, I am ready for some more bashing on the head for posting the scan, so let's have it... don't be shy!

What's the point? I think, or rather I hope, you get the gist. No more Bonnie to Frank's Clyde. :wishluck:

You got confused, lol...That was via Email, ...I was trying to take you aside, but...if you insist, I'll find the ladder again... :makepoint:

(thumbs u

I just have one thing to say to you, and I think it says it all...

98863.jpg.fe6ac7d7db8f6c3888eead2018a14486.jpg

(thumbs u

What's the point? I think, or rather I hope, you get the gist. No more Bonnie to Frank's Clyde. :wishluck:

Let's just ban G.A.tor and Dr.Frankenstein! They are obviously working together. rantrant

(thumbs u

Wonder if that includes mayo and other toppings?

I'm happy with just the burger, cheese, pickle, lettuce, raw onion and ketchup. :acclaim:

I may need to go there for lunch today now...