• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Major transaction let-down. Need advice!
3 3

1,251 posts in this topic

Wow 100 pages.

when a thread reaches 100 it should be closed and a new one started. fr someone just reading it today it will take longer then watching the Godfather or Avatar to read through this.

Now 1000 posts too!!!

Im not shy 1st off Dan is my friend and he helped me being im new and he's been on here a while

Secondly it made people aware of a seller didnt it? And i said it before and ill say it again cause you obviously have a problem listening to anything but ITS A VERY PERSONAL PM HE SENT TO ME ABOUT HIS FAMILY AND IM NOT COMFORTABLE POSTING THIS and i was also told not too. Im sure you can find something better to do with your time right?

Eh, just ignore Subliminal, he's trolling. As I said in an earlier post, he's seeking schadenfreude. So you're on his "OMG, NEVER SELL TO THIS PERSON" list, who cares. His posts in this thread have placed him on my "OMG, NEVER BUY FROM THIS PERSON, HE'S A TOOL" list.

It all evens out.

Kinda sad, because I liked his posts before this debacle.

Kind of sad because you made this post based on what Matt has said after my post which was right after he told us all KTHXBYE when he received that PM with no explanation including whether it said screw you OR here are the details of the personal reason.

I guess it pays to be off on Saturdays and form new opinions with future info and says alot for full disclosure instead of trickle down storytelling.

Please do not buy from me if I ever do sell anything if you want thats your choice and I appreciate the heads up.

I am all about freedom of personal choice when given information and I am happy to only deal with those who want to buy or sell from me.

Send me a PM and you can be on MY personal list, everyone has got one, even you (thumbs u

At this point replying to 13 hour old posts in this threat is a waste of my time and confusing people who live here 24 hours and 7 days a week

This thread is dead to me meh

But I am still happy to continue getting :applause: and :slapfight: PMs :acclaim:

If you had bothered to actually read the thread and pay attention, you would have been able to determine what was going on. Yannis gave his reason for selling the book to Bat-Man instead of mt1000. He said the specifics were personal and wouldn't be revealed, but he did give his reasons for doing what he did. The consensus clearly seems to be that regardless of his personal circumstances, Yannis was clearly in the wrong to do what he did. mt1000 has also stated several times that the book was sold by Yannis to Bat-Man and that was that. The book is lost to him and there is nothing he can do about it. The end.

I just hope that Yannis actually gets added to the probation list or hall of shame list for this. Future buyers need to be warned about these types of behavior.

WOW....I just finished reading this whole thread. Crazy stuff here! Learned a lot about a bunch of people in this community......my opinion: Bat-Man should sell the book back to the rightful owner, I would be pissed. Yannis should be on the probation thread for this transaction failed. I know I am a little late here but that is my 2 cents!

It seems perfect because, according to this thread the book was sold to Bat-Man for $100 less than what Matt was going to pay, so if Bat-Man sold it to Matt at the original price he would get $100 for his trouble.

And that's why that it sold for less seems so dubious.

Bat-Man has a chance to gain tons of good will here, be the hero, gain good karma - and he has another copy of the book anyway - AND make $100 in the process...

Not to mention kill this thread.

Just seems a bit :screwy:

Somebody (and not Matt) is likely fudging the facts a little bit...

I felt like I had to make one final statement here before I got off for the final time. I want to thank the support from all the people I have dealt in the last few years. I also want to thank the friends I have made and met at conventions but I have decided to take a leave of absence for some time to think. In that time I will think about coming back here or not. I will make good with Matt and get him a book for a price he will be pleased within time but after that who knows. I guess after all the good deals I have done in the past meant nothing. It really is "what have you done for me today" that matters. It is fine. I accepted the bashing. I just wish that some of the on going witch hunters to please (at least) keep out of my personal family business. My personal family problems arent anyones concern. And I do not think that it should be posted for everyone to see. Matt and a few of my personal board member friends only know and hopefully it will stay that way. And please for the last time stop any finger pointing at Bat-Man because he is a good guy and really had no clue what was happening. Let the guy be so he can enjoy the hobby he grew up to love and be able to post freely with no harrasment. I guess if there are people who need to be in contact with me can either email me or text me in order to get in touch. For some of my buddies who have my email feel free to give it to anyone who wants to get in touch with me as well. I will check on any pms tomorrow and that will be it. Take care everyone

Why, for once, can't someone come on and say 'gee, you know, I'm sorry, guys. I've used horrible judgement and I'll do what I can to right the situation. (shrug)

That does happen some times, but that takes character, self-respect, and consideration for your fellow members. (thumbs u

DRX

I felt like I had to make one final statement here before I got off for the final time. I want to thank the support from all the people I have dealt in the last few years. I also want to thank the friends I have made and met at conventions but I have decided to take a leave of absence for some time to think. In that time I will think about coming back here or not. I will make good with Matt and get him a book for a price he will be pleased within time but after that who knows. I guess after all the good deals I have done in the past meant nothing. It really is "what have you done for me today" that matters. It is fine. I accepted the bashing. I just wish that some of the on going witch hunters to please (at least) keep out of my personal family business. My personal family problems arent anyones concern. And I do not think that it should be posted for everyone to see. Matt and a few of my personal board member friends only know and hopefully it will stay that way. And please for the last time stop any finger pointing at Bat-Man because he is a good guy and really had no clue what was happening. Let the guy be so he can enjoy the hobby he grew up to love and be able to post freely with no harrasment. I guess if there are people who need to be in contact with me can either email me or text me in order to get in touch. For some of my buddies who have my email feel free to give it to anyone who wants to get in touch with me as well. I will check on any pms tomorrow and that will be it. Take care everyone

Why, for once, can't someone come on and say 'gee, you know, I'm sorry, guys. I've used horrible judgement and I'll do what I can to right the situation. (shrug)

That does happen some times, but that takes character, self-respect, and consideration for your fellow members. (thumbs u

DRX

That sums up the thread.

Wow 100 pages.

when a thread reaches 100 it should be closed and a new one started. fr someone just reading it today it will take longer then watching the Godfather or Avatar to read through this.

Change your thread preferences in My Stuff. I only have 50 pages and it's a hell of a lot easier to read.

Thank you, did not even know you can do that. Changed from 10 to 50 post per page. much better.

Wow 100 pages.

Change your thread preferences in My Stuff. I only have 50 pages and it's a hell of a lot easier to read.