• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Major transaction let-down. Need advice!
3 3

1,251 posts in this topic

Reading this thread makes me feel like I'm five again. :whee:

Come with me

And you'll be

In a world of

Pure imagination

willy-wonka-wilder.jpg

I agree theres no need for any of this to be brought up again. i gotta run out so ill finish with this, When the deal went south i looked at other books that i may buy so now all of a sudden I cant be expected to buy this book cause its back. I never told alex to return it so.. I will talk with Yannis again and ive PM alex and i think everythings cool so :pullhair:

Batman i ment you ignored the PM's when this all happened i think you werent on the forum for a while since no one saw you posting, Im not mad at you all i meant by that comment was why wouldnt you send it back to him immediatly not now. You have to be in my shoes looking at this all of a sudden a month later the book it back out of the blue????? I figured something was up with it and maybe im wrong. I admit i forgot about your PM , But me and Yannis talked and he said he may have his old book back or a new one or even a few different ones, to wich i replied well i want to look at any book i buy, im sorry i cant just drive 5 hours anytime i feel like so we left it at that. Ill be in touch with Yannis. No ones blaming you and if it came across that way im sorry but i NEVER said selll the book back to him so....

My head asplode.

:o

:roflmao:

I agree theres no need for any of this to be brought up again. i gotta run out so ill finish with this, When the deal went south i looked at other books that i may buy so now all of a sudden I cant be expected to buy this book cause its back. I never told alex to return it so.. I will talk with Yannis again and ive PM alex and i think everythings cool so :pullhair:

It was great that Alex returned the book to Yannis so that he could complete the deal, however at that point, though Alex should be commended for being willing to give up the book, nothing should have been done until Yannis had confirmed with Matt that another deal was in place.

It was great that Alex returned the book to Yannis so that he could complete the deal, however at that point, though Alex should be commended for being willing to give up the book, nothing should have been done until Yannis had confirmed with Matt that another deal was in place.

An unfortunate situation all around.

An unfortunate situation all around.

I concur.

Tweenies (my word, and y'all should know whom it is I'm talking about) should never be allowed in the marketplace here (there are a few here here who are , of course, exceptions and everyone here knows who they are... +BaltimoreLauren+ ... -CapFreak- )

This thread was broken from the first post and IN THE WRONG FORUM unless you're a DQ King :gossip:

hm is there anything else or anyone else I can :baiting: to get this thread locked so I can get some points too?

But honestly, it needs to continue HERE not here.

Lock enough for ya? :devil:

d-bag out

Tweenies (my word, and y'all should know whom it is I'm talking about) should never be allowed in the marketplace here (there are a few here here who are , of course, exceptions and everyone here knows who they are... +BaltimoreLauren+ ... -CapFreak- )

This thread was broken from the first post and IN THE WRONG FORUM unless you're a DQ King :gossip:

hm is there anything else or anyone else I can :baiting: to get this thread locked so I can get some points too?

But honestly, it needs to continue HERE not here.

Lock enough for ya? :devil:

d-bag out

Tweenies? There's almost a decade's age difference between BL and CapFreak. BL can legally buy alcohol, Connor didn't even have a driver's license.