• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cursed Pirate Girl

1,870 posts in this topic

Awesome! Glad you caught him on that. Awesome you guys got copies of them before he did do something about them. So then if the 5 were bought there, then there are 12 in existence total. These were very hard to acquire as they are the last and I thank Jeremy, Tom and Gail for their efforts. I was truly blessed by them. I love those guys. Both my wife and I are avid fans of Jeremy's work and I hope to have my daughter one day appreciate these. :cloud9:

Wow. Why are you doing this to me?!? :cry:

That is amazing. I think I'll send you my mailing addy in case you get drunk and, in an act of good will, decide to send me one.

lol That just might happen.

Well, it's the weekend too, so maybe my chances will increase....

Seriously Kathryn - I'll chip in if you will and send over a rush delivery. I think I want to start collecting Moderns.

:o

Julio, choose.

RonCastilloRums.jpg

Wow. Why are you doing this to me?!? :cry:

That is amazing. I think I'll send you my mailing addy in case you get drunk and, in an act of good will, decide to send me one.

lol That just might happen.

Well, it's the weekend too, so maybe my chances will increase....

Seriously Kathryn - I'll chip in if you will and send over a rush delivery. I think I want to start collecting Moderns.

:o

Julio, choose.

RonCastilloRums.jpg

hm

Hmmm, one of each, please. And make sure Justin's signature lady friend delivers them.

Yes, my dear. Those are all "error no logo variants". :cloud9:

Nice Julio!

So much for there only being 5 of them in existance!

Which is more rare? The logo or no logo variant? hm

Yes, my dear. Those are all "error no logo variants". :cloud9:

Nice Julio!

So much for there only being 5 of them in existance!

Which is more rare? The log or no logo variant? hm

Wait. What be more rare? Logo or No Logo? Where's me rum?

captjackadventureland.jpg

Is anyone interested in the #1 4th prints? Great opportunity to read the story from the beginning without paying so much for the 1st print. Still trying to verify the actual print run. Supposed release is May 2010. Someone correct me if I am mistaken.

Just got issues 1-3 at Motor City Con! Jeremy is set up. Getting a sketch done! Made my show! #1 is a 3rd, 2 is a 2nd and 3 is a 1st print. He sold out of #1 but 2 and 3 are still there. Seems to have plenty. Real nice guy. Can't wait to read them tonight. Oh yeah, he signed all of them!

Is anyone interested in the #1 4th prints? Great opportunity to read the story from the beginning without paying so much for the 1st print. Still trying to verify the actual print run. Supposed release is May 2010. Someone correct me if I am mistaken.

I would be interested, I doubt I will ever get a 1st print especially with how silly the prices have gotten :frustrated:

I would be interested, I doubt I will ever get a 1st print especially with how silly the prices have gotten :frustrated:

PM sent. (thumbs u

I doubt I will ever get a 1st print especially with how silly the prices have gotten :frustrated:

I know! I mean, just look at all the GPA data on this book...whoops, better not do that.

I doubt I will ever get a 1st print especially with how silly the prices have gotten :frustrated:

I know! I mean, just look at all the GPA data on this book...whoops, better not do that.

(tsk) Don't speak logic to me. :ohnoez: