• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,510 posts in this topic

On 7/13/2022 at 6:39 PM, Galen130 said:

I keep forgetting to post new acquisitions in here...I'm not going to backtrack though. lol

Here's my latest find, purchased from these here boards!!!  Old Jack Kirby stuff during his Atlas Comics days. (thumbsu

20220713_162243.jpg

I've never even seen this book before!  Amazing how much there is to discover if you do a deep dive into Atlas.

On 7/16/2022 at 2:19 AM, Get Marwood & I said:

I've loved this cover since I first saw it years ago and finally picked up a decent copy this week. The colouring of the rather macabre chap in the background is quite brilliant:

1887205701_RedComet5December1961.thumb.jpg.aae49f0389aa085fcdd0b0e64f63da40.jpg

As is our hero's lippy :bigsmile:

He has a pretty mouth.

This cover creates a lot of curiosity - is the background guy conjuring some kind of vision to distract pretty mouth man?  Seems like he's wrong footed.

On 7/16/2022 at 5:13 PM, MattTheDuck said:

He has a pretty mouth.

This cover creates a lot of curiosity - is the background guy conjuring some kind of vision to distract pretty mouth man?  Seems like he's wrong footed.

Who wouldn't be wrong footed by a spooky green faced bloke conjuring massive yellow bubbles out of thin air behind you just as you thought you'd gotten away with gorging on a whole weeks allocation of cherries.