• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,475 posts in this topic

I'm really happy about this book. IMO it presents much better than a 6.0 .

No chips, no writing, shiny clean staples, very bright, just a small stain mostly noticable on the BC.

005.jpg

006.jpg

Very solid book! Should deserve a premium over most 6.0's. :applause:

No chips, no writing, shiny clean staples, very bright, just a small stain mostly noticable on the BC.

005.jpg

006.jpg

Ahhh! I love this book and you got a sweet one! Looks way nicer than a 6.0.

I used to own a 2.0 raw years ago and I miss it so... :cry:

Enjoy the new book!

005.jpg

006.jpg

Congrats Bob!! :applause: Great copy that looks way better than the technical grade. ASM #1 is one of 2 SA Spideys that I kept when I sold off the rest of my run. An all time classic + one of my favorite books!! :cloud9:

sm100cgc.jpg

sb17cgc.jpg

sas71cgc.jpg

Beautiful books, Dan, espceially the Superman 100. I love those DC greens which is one of many reasons why this is such a great book!. Those greens just pop out! Very vivid and sharp. Congrats on the grades (or were you expectiing better?)

SLR

sm100cgc.jpg

sb17cgc.jpg

sas71cgc.jpg

Beautiful books, Dan, espceially the Superman 100. I love those DC greens which is one of many reasons why this is such a great book!. Those greens just pop out! Very vivid and sharp. Congrats on the grades (or were you expectiing better?)

SLR

I felt the Supes 100 was a solid fine, but got the grades I expected on the other two.

sm100cgc.jpg

sb17cgc.jpg

sas71cgc.jpg

SLR

I felt the Supes 100 was a solid fine, but got the grades I expected on the other two.

I missed all of them, but it's hard to great from a scan. :whistle:

I just love this cover!

bb22.jpg

Sweet! Seems like we've seen some really nice copies of this issue on the boards in the last year or so, which is a little surprising seeing as how you don't see it every day.

Just got this one from Ebay. I usually avoid books with creases but the crease on this one is pretty faint and it's very hard to find these Strange Adventures in the 30's and 40's. So...I'm very happy with it.

SA44.jpg

Just got this one from Ebay. I usually avoid books with creases but the crease on this one is pretty faint and it's very hard to find these Strange Adventures in the 30's and 40's. So...I'm very happy with it.

SA44.jpg

Super Nice (thumbs u I agree these are hard to find.