• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,475 posts in this topic

On 9/18/2021 at 8:57 AM, Robot Man said:

Recent pickup. Had this one as a kid. Loved the Bizarro World as a kid and apparently still do. 

D3C68EA5-DE62-48F0-BA2A-32974D9FF40C.jpeg

I do think the Bizarro World series in Adventure took the joke about as far as it could go, with this as a neat epilogue a couple years later.  But it was a hoot while it lasted.

On 9/18/2021 at 5:09 PM, OtherEric said:

I do think the Bizarro World series in Adventure took the joke about as far as it could go, with this as a neat epilogue a couple years later.  But it was a hoot while it lasted.

Was perfect for my warped 10 year old brain. Anytime I could trade my buddies for an issue I had missed, I was a generous trader. Many years later, I hunted down all those books in nice shape. 

On 9/18/2021 at 10:57 AM, Robot Man said:

Recent pickup. Had this one as a kid. Loved the Bizarro World as a kid and apparently still do. 

D3C68EA5-DE62-48F0-BA2A-32974D9FF40C.jpeg

bizarro was great!

I even enjoyed the copper or modern iterations, had some interesting conversations with friends at the time over it. To say they saw me nerd out was an understatement lol 

They recalled it later, "You remember when? your were way into? yadda yadda Bizarro? :roflmao:

"yep!'

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 9/18/2021 at 8:29 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

bizarro was great!

I even enjoyed the copper of modern iterations, had some interesting conversations with friends at the time over it. To they saw me nerd out was an understatement lol 

They recalled it later, "You remember when? your were way into? yadda yadda Bizarro? :roflmao:

"yep!'

I really liked the way they used Bizarro in the Rebirth Red Hood run, I thought it was a cool (and actually sometimes touching) take on his character. I always had a soft spot for Bizarro.

On 9/18/2021 at 8:32 PM, Jesse-Lee said:

I really liked the way they used Bizarro in the Rebirth Red Hood run, I thought it was a cool (and actually sometimes touching) take on his character. I always had a soft spot for Bizarro.

definitely!

On 9/18/2021 at 8:29 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

bizarro was great!

I even enjoyed the copper of modern iterations, had some interesting conversations with friends at the time over it. To say they saw me nerd out was an understatement lol 

"yep!'

They would tell me if there was any current storyline involving the backwards and try to once again hook me ha!