• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,458 posts in this topic

On 9/19/2021 at 8:15 AM, Straw-Man said:

i might have to toss those 2 slabs up in a sales thread, and grab a couple raw replacements--these need to be thumbed up.

well, the 10 is gone, and here's the li'l raw replacement.   lookin' to do the same thing to the 5, so y'all go check the sales thread...

fantmast10-1.jpg

lou, i sitll remember getting a little adjustable date stamp and ink pad for x-mas when i was 10, and looked for something to try it out on.  this wasn't the only comic i did it to, but because of the 6-origin treatment the cover gave me, i think it did get the most stamps!

On 9/20/2021 at 11:44 AM, Straw-Man said:

well, the 10 is gone, and here's the li'l raw replacement.   lookin' to do the same thing to the 5, so y'all go check the sales thread...

fantmast10-1.jpg

On 9/19/2021 at 6:13 AM, Straw-Man said:

fantmast10.jpg

On 9/19/2021 at 6:15 AM, Straw-Man said:

i might have to toss those 2 slabs up in a sales thread, and grab a couple raw replacements--these need to be thumbed up.

I’m glad you did. Thanks for the #10. Love those old Marvel reprints that had original covers reproduced on the cover. Being a ped was just a bonus…🐵