• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jerry's All Star #8 better pics

1,135 posts in this topic

Mitch. Could you please provide more details. How is he transporting them? Is he claiming to have sent every pulp matt ordered? Where are they going to? Who is receiving them? Thank you for the info.

+1

I'd like to know some details myself. If Mitch is in contact with Bob, why can't he get us some info. Matt has been getting strung along with this nonsense for months and he can't even get an honest answer.

Regardless, if any of the promises are true, this nonsense of Matt having to drive to who knows where to pick his books up is nothing but B.S. This sounds like another chapter in this ongoing saga of Pulp Fiction..

Dudes, the tracking number is IVEBEENCOLLECTINGCOMICSFORYEARSTRUSTMEIMOLD.

I find you sense of humor offensive to Matt and bob ... This Is not a joking matter... What we have at stake is a comic pulp dealer Matt whose 3600 is at stake. And bob' 50 years of good will also. We are all on the razors edge of life, some have more struggles than others.... You should retract your statement about bobs tracking number clealy this is inaccurate and lacks any kind of credibility. Futher, in our new found spirit, we should stop for 30 seconds today and pray together that everything will work out for the best for Matt and bob.

I believe this postive energy will help give the transaction the necessary push to close it out so we can move on and make this a better place to be.

I will be taking 30 seconds of my life today at 12.... Please feel free to join in

Thanks

Mitch:

I agree with you whole heartedly that every single person in this room wants to see Matt get his pulps (or his refund at this point, I don't think he cares which) But a couple issues to pose to you.

1) Matt's $3,600 is not at stake. Matt is OUT $3,600, it's not at stake. When someone agrees to a deal it is not contingent on how others act. Bob took the money, he needs to make it right. It's a black and white issue. If people are joking around about it thats fine. Bob has every right to be upset with the jokers but has no right to be upset with Matt and take it out on him. This needs to be fixed 8 months ago. Had this had even had the slightest sliver of Jurisdiction in NY or DC, I would have handled this case Pro Bono months ago.

2) Bob's good will is gone. There is an old saying that has been repeated hundreds of times with variations "It takes decades to build your reputation and only seconds to destroy it." To me and many many others in the community, what Bob has done to the widow Bails and to Matt destroys every ounce of his reputation. That is why Speedy and others are joking around about it, because Bob continues to harp on his reputation, as if it is some great shield to protect him, when he doesn't realize that he has destroyed that reputation.

3) You say that Speedy's statement about the tracking number is inaccurate and lacks any kind of credibility but why does Bob get credibility for saying they shipped? Especially given the fact that Bob came here and lied to everyone saying the books were being shipped and Matt would receive them by Christmas. Absent tracking confirmation that shows that they are in transit (with destination listed and weight listed) I will not believe they are shipped and neither will almost all of the other members of this conversation.

4) I am sure I can speak for Matt in saying that it is appreciated everything that is being done by all boardies, yourself included, in trying to get Bob to make things right.

You're being too generous in giving Mitch a well-reasoned response. He doesn't care what you think.

Why are you folks trying to shut down this thead? It is the lifeline of matt and you are posting and teasing the Mods......

stop the PSYCHOBABBLE NOW

How is this thread Matt's lifeline? Seriously Mitch, explain to me how Matt will die without this thread.

Why are you folks trying to shut down this thead? It is the lifeline of matt and you are posting and teasing the Mods......

stop the PSYCHOBABBLE NOW

How is this thread Matt's lifeline? Seriously Mitch, explain to me how Matt will die without this thread.

Remember stop the PSYCHOBABBLE NOW doh!