• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,897 posts in this topic

Check the other djbrady4u auctions that high bidder is on (especially Walking Dead 19). hm

Just read the listing for that Walking Dead SS 19.

It is professionally graded by PGX as a NM/MINT 9.8 with white pages

:roflmao:

Check the other djbrady4u auctions that high bidder is on (especially Walking Dead 19). hm

Bidder Information

Bidder: z***a( 11)

Item description: Item Title: 3-D ZONE #16 Space Vixens PGX 9.8 Dave Stevens ART Highest graded copy! 1 of 4

Bids on this item: 1

30-Day Summary

Total bids: 60

Items bid on: 24

Bid activity (%) with this seller: 100%

Bid retractions: 0

Bid retractions (6 months): 0

Bidder Information

Bidder: z***a( 11)

Item description: Item Title: 3-D ZONE #16 Space Vixens PGX 9.8 Dave Stevens ART Highest graded copy! 1 of 4

Bids on this item: 1

30-Day Summary

Total bids: 60

Items bid on: 24

Bid activity (%) with this seller: 100%

Bid retractions: 0

Bid retractions (6 months): 0

lol. Let's not make the shilling obvious or anything.

This thread is long, and I don't know if this book has been mentioned or pictured here before. It is a very large hard back book (too large for my scanner). Filled with the Dave Stevens artwork we are all familiar with. But it is also filled with some few have seen. Expecially nudes (and I do mean "nude" completely). Stevens did nudes as well as Vargas did semi-nudes.

Awesome book, that I recommend. Pics of Stevens with Jack Kirby and pics of letters from Jack to Dave. All kinds of large pics. His "originals" for many of the comic covers. Black and white, and then in color. His whole life story.

A great book for a Dave Stevens fan.

davestevenshardbackbook001.jpg

At least yours came back!

I'm still waiting... :(

Actually I called to get the grade...mine's not back yet either :cry:

Now on to the more positive note! :whee:

The one and only graded copy of Back Issues (the catalog with the girl in the black teddy on the cover, not the magazine) graded 9.6! I'm more than happy with that :applause:

This thread is long, and I don't know if this book has been mentioned or pictured here before. It is a very large hard back book (too large for my scanner). Filled with the Dave Stevens artwork we are all familiar with. But it is also filled with some few have seen. Expecially nudes (and I do mean "nude" completely). Stevens did nudes as well as Vargas did semi-nudes.

Awesome book, that I recommend. Pics of Stevens with Jack Kirby and pics of letters from Jack to Dave. All kinds of large pics. His "originals" for many of the comic covers. Black and white, and then in color. His whole life story.

A great book for a Dave Stevens fan.

davestevenshardbackbook001.jpg

There was a preliminary cover for this book that's awesome. Stumbled across it one time. I'll post it if I ever find it again. hm