• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,895 posts in this topic

We have other group shot threads, so why not a group shot (thumbnails) of various Dave Stevens cover books? :banana:

th_Airboy5NMDaveStevenscover.jpgth_AlienWorlds2NM-DaveStevenscover.jpgth_AlienWorlds4NMDaveStevenscover.jpgth_BettiePageComics1NM.jpgth_BettiePageQueenoftheNile2NM-.jpg

th_ChevalNoir7NMDaveStevenscover.jpgth_ComicoChristmasSpecial1NMDaveStevenscover.jpgth_Crossfire12NMDaveStevenscover.jpgth_KingKong1NMDaveStevenscover.jpgth_MrMonster2NMDaveStevenscover.jpg

th_PacificPresents1NMDaveStevenscover.jpgth_PacificPresents2NMDaveStevenscover.jpgth_RocketeerOfficialMovieAdaptationnnNMDaveStevenscover.jpgth_SeductionoftheInnocent3-D1NM-DaveStevenscover.jpg

th_Sheena3-DSpecial1VFDaveStevenscover.jpgth_TrueLove1NMDaveStevenscover.jpgth_Vampirella-AScarletThirstTPB.jpgth_VanguardIllustrated2NMDaveStevenscover.jpg

I know I have a few more somewhere and more are on the way! :grin:

Edited by Shark

Would love to see it. I know you've got to have more than I do. (thumbs u

hm

This would go well in a certain Comics General thread.

:roflmao:

It just hit me exactly where you're talking about. doh!:D

We have other group shot threads, so why not a group shot (thumbnails) of various Dave Stevens cover books? :banana:

th_Airboy5NMDaveStevenscover.jpgth_AlienWorlds2NM-DaveStevenscover.jpgth_AlienWorlds4NMDaveStevenscover.jpgth_BettiePageComics1NM.jpgth_BettiePageQueenoftheNile2NM-.jpg

th_ChevalNoir7NMDaveStevenscover.jpgth_ComicoChristmasSpecial1NMDaveStevenscover.jpgth_Crossfire12NMDaveStevenscover.jpgth_KingKong1NMDaveStevenscover.jpgth_MrMonster2NMDaveStevenscover.jpg

th_PacificPresents1NMDaveStevenscover.jpgth_PacificPresents2NMDaveStevenscover.jpgth_RocketeerOfficialMovieAdaptationnnNMDaveStevenscover.jpgth_SeductionoftheInnocent3-D1NM-DaveStevenscover.jpg

th_Sheena3-DSpecial1VFDaveStevenscover.jpgth_TrueLove1NMDaveStevenscover.jpgth_Vampirella-AScarletThirstTPB.jpgth_VanguardIllustrated2NMDaveStevenscover.jpg

:applause:

got it got it got it got it got it got it got it got it got it got it got it got it got it got it got it got it got it got it got it got it need it got it

Yep, I just put in a mark amount and was going to go back and keep up with the bid at the end but got distracted by family. Maybe one day...

Sorry my friend, that would be me.

If I end up coming across another one, and if you're still interested I will let you have the one I bought for the same price I paid.

Lets see a scan please.

As requested :

backissues-1.jpg

So close to perfect, except for that darn pencil or pen mark on the top left.

I think the Crossfire book is next on my list. hm

Yep, I just put in a mark amount and was going to go back and keep up with the bid at the end but got distracted by family. Maybe one day...

Sorry my friend, that would be me.

If I end up coming across another one, and if you're still interested I will let you have the one I bought for the same price I paid.

Lets see a scan please.

As requested :

backissues-1.jpg

So close to perfect, except for that darn pencil or pen mark on the top left.

:cry: