• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I Miss Dave (Stevens, that is)
9 9

4,931 posts in this topic

What is it? Got the dreaded red X....

3-D Zone #16 (Space Vixens).

At one point, I could never even find a copy. Now over the past year I've seen multiple copies come out, though spread out when they are offered.

What is it? Got the dreaded red X....

3-D Zone #16 (Space Vixens).

At one point, I could never even find a copy. Now over the past year I've seen multiple copies come out, though spread out when they are offered.

And I STILL don't have one! :cry:

I did, however, find a nice copy of Alter Ego #21 on eBay today with the Dave Stevens cover from Iger Comics Kingdom. :banana:

Yeah, the problem has been sellers are listing it under every category but what it is. So you need to setup a few Ebay agents.

- 3-D Zone #16

- Space Vixens 3-D

- Space Vixens

I found a few that sold recently that by mistake I was able to find them post-sales, and they had some crazy listing titles.

Yeah, the problem has been sellers are listing it under every category but what it is. So you need to setup a few Ebay agents.

- 3-D Zone #16

- Space Vixens 3-D

- Space Vixens

I found a few that sold recently that by mistake I was able to find them post-sales, and they had some crazy listing titles.

Don't tell everyone the secret. :gossip:

- 3-D Zone #16

- Space Vixens 3-D

- Space Vixens

Don't tell everyone the secret. :gossip:

It's too late! :grin:

Actually, I already knew to search for this book in other ways than "3-D Zone 16". I've used the "Space Vixens" term as well and have found some of these that way. Most of the time I was too late (the auction ended) or I got outbid at the last minute.

But I did use Nick's suggestion and did save a couple of eBay searches related to this book and other Dave Stevens stuff. (thumbs u