• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paratrooper get your game face on !!

280 posts in this topic

Does the game system stay in country when Vaughn leaves? If so, I'm in.

A couple lines from one of my PM's with Vaughn......A class act (thumbs u

"Mass Effect 1 & 2 should keep me occupied for months! Awesome game. I like those MMO/RPG type games. Played call of duty, pure awesomeness.

When I redeploy I'll give the system and games to a random soldier, so it'll be used by others than just me. Hell, maybe I'll even set up an entertainment room for me and my soldiers."

Does the game system stay in country when Vaughn leaves? If so, I'm in.

A couple lines from one of my PM's with Vaughn......A class act (thumbs u

"Mass Effect 1 & 2 should keep me occupied for months! Awesome game. I like those MMO/RPG type games. Played call of duty, pure awesomeness.

When I redeploy I'll give the system and games to a random soldier, so it'll be used by others than just me. Hell, maybe I'll even set up an entertainment room for me and my soldiers."

well in that case

1. Senormac

2. DRX

3 absolutecarnage

4. Filter81

5. Oakman29 -Payment sent(thx Trooper for defending our freedoms)

6. Flee-Marquette

7. TheVisitor

8. lizards2

9. BlowUpTheMoon

10. Peter Palmer

11.comicalgems

12.comicalgems

13. Rommin

14. SolitaireOne

15. Absolutecarnage Round 2 - I sent $22.00USD to ya bro. $2.00 ext for fee

16.The Toast Man

17.rtarturo

18. Silver Surfer

19. thehumantorch

20. thehumantorch

21. zzuta

k22. nearmint

23. nearmint

24. DiceX

25. DiceX

26. Storm Shadow

27.JohnT

28.bryan91

29. flatrock02

30. Icculus308win

31. absolutecarnage round 3 .. as its a system that will be passed on 2 a fellow soldiers or set up 4 game room

1. Senormac

2. DRX

3 absolutecarnage

4. Filter81

5. Oakman29 -Payment sent(thx Trooper for defending our freedoms)

6. Flee-Marquette

7. TheVisitor

8. lizards2

9. BlowUpTheMoon

10. Peter Palmer

11.comicalgems

12.comicalgems

13. Rommin

14. SolitaireOne

15. Absolutecarnage Round 2 - I sent $22.00USD to ya bro. $2.00 ext for fee

16.The Toast Man

17.rtarturo

18. Silver Surfer

19. thehumantorch

20. thehumantorch

21. zzuta

k22. nearmint

23. nearmint

24. DiceX

25. DiceX

26. Storm Shadow

27.JohnT

28.bryan91

29. flatrock02

30. Icculus308win

31. absolutecarnage round 3 .. as its a system that will be passed on 2 a fellow soldiers or set up 4 game room

32. shadroch

Vaughn do u have the 2 games me and me 2 ?

Rich

I had ME 1 but lost it, loved it though! Just talked to my boss and weekly game night is a "go". Our Chaplains tried Movie Night, but it didn't take off. My soldiers said they'd be more interested in Game night. In Iraq I took 4 of my hardest workers and we had a Halo tournament, they loved it! So going to try that here. The Mass Effect games are for me though. But I can probably buy Call of Duty or other 4 player games for the troopers.

Vaughn do u have the 2 games me and me 2 ?

Rich

I had ME 1 but lost it, loved it though! Just talked to my boss and weekly game night is a "go". Our Chaplains tried Movie Night, but it didn't take off. My soldiers said they'd be more interested in Game night. In Iraq I took 4 of my hardest workers and we had a Halo tournament, they loved it! So going to try that here. The Mass Effect games are for me though. But I can probably buy Call of Duty or other 4 player games for the troopers.

Cool well we will try 2 send you a best 360 system plus

Mass Effect 1 and 2 as a package deal brother ;¤)

Rich

What time is it there? It's 1200pm right now, it must be really late for you guys back home. Btw, my R&R is 23 Sept. I was originally planning on going to England, but because of the attack at Kabul...my passport application will not be submitted in time (long story). So I'll be headed back to Colorado, have some work back at home station that needs completing anyway.

Senormac as Ive discussed with Vaughn aka trooper via PM, we both think Mass Effect 1 at least will be alot less expensive to buy used but if me 2 is newer it might as well be bought brand new.

TROOPER is good sheet and started 2 say he would buy the games but I think we have enough people on board 2 supply him and his crew some complimentary R&R equipment so lets push for the best 360 system plus Mass Effect 1 and 2.

Rich