• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paratrooper get your game face on !!

280 posts in this topic

UPDATED LIST

1. Senormac

2. DRX

3 absolutecarnage

4. Filter81

5. Oakman29 -Payment sent(thx Trooper for defending our freedoms)

6. Flee-Marquette

7. TheVisitor

8. lizards2

9. BlowUpTheMoon

10. Peter Palmer

11.comicalgems

12.comicalgems

13. Rommin

14. SolitaireOne

15. Absolutecarnage Round 2 - I sent $22.00USD to ya bro. $2.00 ext for fee

16.The Toast Man

17.rtarturo

18. Silver Surfer

19. thehumantorch

20. thehumantorch

21. zzutak

22. nearmint

23. nearmint

24. DiceX

25. DiceX

26. Storm Shadow

27.JohnT

28.bryan91

29. flatrock02

30. Icculus308win

31. absolutecarnage round 3 .. as its a system that will be passed on 2 a fellow soldiers or set up 4 game roomJUST PAID ANOTHER $11 BRO ;-)

32 the shadow knows

33 the shadow knows

34. Doiby_Dickles

35. dunefan

36. Boozad

37. Offbeat

38.jeBailey

39.chrisco37

40.shadroch

41.eddly

42.3319comics

43.AlexH

44.silverseeker

Many people donated MORE than $10 !! :applause::applause::applause:

You guys are amazing, I'll make sure to take a picture of my guys having their game night in thanks to you. Next step is to get at least one of them into comics, and by all the free comics you've sent me I should have no problem.

I recently got some Captain America trades, I gave them to my Public Affairs Officer (PAO) in the hopes that he'd be able to give them to the Afghani kids during a small event we were hosting. Alas, my higher command said that wouldn't be PC and it didn't happen. My plan was to get Afghani's to read Captain America and have some pictures taken to share with you guys. That would have been fricken awesome! I'm going to keep trying though.

:taptaptap: Still waiting for a shipment of "Xbox Slims" to show up.

Got mine from Gamestop this afternoon.

BTW, Futureshop has some CRAZY deals on CoD games so I picked up a few - let me know if anyone is already sending CoD 4; Modern Warfare GOTY or CoD: World at War.

:taptaptap: Still waiting for a shipment of "Xbox Slims" to show up. I've been checking every day :taptaptap:

If I am not too late, I would still like to donate.

I can never do enough for the fine men and women that put their lives on the line

for my country.

With that said, my best Buddy Lt. Colonel Palmasano and his Battalion is COMING HOME next week!

and I am throwing him on HELL of a party!

(thumbs u

:taptaptap: Still waiting for a shipment of "Xbox Slims" to show up.

Got mine from Gamestop this afternoon.

BTW, Futureshop has some CRAZY deals on CoD games so I picked up a few - let me know if anyone is already sending CoD 4; Modern Warfare GOTY or CoD: World at War.

How many GD systems do you own?

I would still like to donate.

Me too, and I'll probably be sending out a new black controller (I have 3-4 left from my Super Elite trades - each comes with 2 black controllers which are just sitting in the closet) and a game or two.

We really need an "already sent/bought" game list that we can all work from.

A lot. I have 4 PS3s (2 revision 2's still sitting unopened in my closet), 4 XBOX 360's (1x Jasper and 1x Xenon sitting in the closet), 2 Wii's (one black, one white), lots of DS and PSPs, one DSi XL....

Gamestop has so many killer trade-in deals, I can't resist. :insane: